Chapter 7: I'm not gay

2d's pov:

No. No. NO. This couldn't be happening. I was left with nothing more than a stained pair of underwear and love bites all over my neck and chest. Murdoc Niccals... the one person I've longed for secretly, left the room, looking back for a split second only to lick the blood colored saliva off his lips seductively before closing the door, barely making any noise at all. I was panting and threw myself on the bed, landing arse first. I looked down to see the wet bedsheet, filled with pre-cum and saliva.

I bit my lip while thinking. Did murdoc like me? Was I just another "bird" to him? Did he even care that he left me here alone? Vulnerable? Would he come back to finish what he started or was this solely a sick joke that amused the bassist. I sat there, contemplating for a few hours before falling asleep. Only getting up to drink water or quickly run to the bathroom to relieve myself, I practically lived in my dirt filled room. I didn't want murdoc to see me like this again. I promised myself i would never forget it, but it wouldn't happen again. I would relive the memories, the raw, hard, touch of murdoc's rough hand against my vulnerable neck. for him. only him.... I closed my eyes and let out a loud sigh before finally drifting off.

murdoc's pov:

After closing the door I waltzed downstairs and sat on the couch. I didn't bother grabbing a beer... I just sat there with my own thoughts swirling in my head. my heart was beating as fast as it would after a large inhale of blow. I was breathless and stayed there wondering what had gotten into me. I'm not gay. It was a one time thing and he was like any other bird. it was practically like I was palming myself... he was asking for it and I was only messing with the kid. I'm not gay.

I convinced myself and went to the pub for a quick drink. By quick I mean I stayed there for the whole day. I knew that after the incident with 2d, he would want to see me at all. He wouldn't come out of his room, just like the time I slapped his arse after we finished a song, only this time it was 1000x worse than that. 2d would be embarrassed and he wouldn't want to talk to me for the rest of the day. Maybe even week.

As each shot went down my throat, it burned, but I liked the sensation. 1 shot turned into 5, which turned into multiple beers, which turned into many bottles of whiskey. "Oh I better get back and go fuck my singer!" I yelled while extending my arms. My drink spilled out of my cup and onto the bar table. everyone was staring at me... "Oi, sorry about that mate!" I said to the bartender "Just put it on me tab" I smirked with a wink and walked to my car.

Seeing as I couldn't find it, and I obviously wasn't able to walk in a straight line, I got a cab and finally got back home. 12:37 am. Oi that's not too late I suppose. I bet that 2d was already sleeping. I missed him. Bad. It was like my heart and every inch of my body ached for him. I wanted to be inside him... I quickly caught myself and shook my head. "pull yourself together mudz" I muttered to myself as I walked up the long flight of stairs.

I stood in front of 2d's room, his door was creaked open slightly which allowed me to walk in without making a ruckus. I looked at him for a while from the corner of his room and got closer. He was covered with multiple blankets. I just wanted a taste. I pulled them down to reveal his neck. He was nude from the torso up. My curiosity peaked and I pulled the covers down lower. He was wearing nothing but boxers. "What a lovely sight."

***once again, very short but it gets better. promise***