Chapter 2: Take care of this

Murdoc's pov:

What a dumb little bloke I thought to myself as I saw a lanky figure scurry to the fridge. He did as I said and greeted me with a bottle, already opened and ready for downing. He hovered over me and let out a small whimper. I looked up at the now blushing singer, wow, what a sight, he looked flustered and I didn't know why exactly.

"What the hell are you looking at, dullard" I yelled as 2d jumped backwards a bit, refusing to make eye contact with me. He had wide eyes and that left me with nothing else to do than to start pondering about the conversation we had minutes ago. Could he possibly still be on that? Is that why his face was as pink as the sweater he was wearing? What did he mean by "We'll see" He is not going to "see" anything. My face turned a bright red while thinking more about the conversation.

It was a random question. Nothing was meant by it, sort of like wondering what the meaning of life is. You don't actually want to know, its just more fun that way, asking questions about things no one would dare question. I kept thinking about why I snapped at 2d and why gripping his face the way I did made me lose my train of thought. And why his face being so close to my pants made me feel-

My thought was quickly interrupted by the singer tapping me on my shoulder, still holding his head up to the ceiling, so as not to look at me. What the hell was this bloody arse doing?

"What on earth do you want, 2d!" I hissed at him as he pulled back his hand in one quick motion. He made eye contact with me for the first time since I sat down on the couch. "Well... on with it" I said, more peacefully this time, motioning with my hand to hurry up. He pointed down and looked at my pelvic region for a split second before returning his gaze to the ceiling. I looked down, only to be greeted by my member standing right up on its own. Oh satan, how embarrassing.

"SATAN! Why on EARTH were you staring, 2d?!"  I growled. 2d lept backwards and stuttered beyond comprehension.

"W-well y-you see murdoc I-" I cut him off quickly "Don't embarrass yourself 2d... I know I'm devilishly handsome but that's inappropriate... even for you" I smirked as I stood up and pushed 2d on the couch where I sat before this whole ordeal. I set down my beer and tapped the singer's cheek twice with my hand.

"Murdoc w-what are you doing" The singer asked me, looking up at my face. He looked rather worried and I chuckled at the sight of his fidgeting fingers.

"Well this isn't gonna take care of itself... is it?"

2d's pov:

I looked up at murdoc, seeing a hint of lust in his eyes. I didn't know what was happening and it all happened so quick. One second I was standing and the next I was beneath the bassist's gaze. As I heard him say those words, my eyes widened even more than they had before. What on earth was happening.

"Well I'll be back, yeah?" Murdoc said while walking away. I was left confused and regrettably yelled across the room "W-where are you going?" I instantly cringed as my voice cracks made it easy to tell that i was flustered and almost disappointed. Why was i disappointed?

Murdoc looked back and saw the pink faced stuart seated on the couch just as he left him.

"2d uhm... I obviously have to take care of this..." He said, pointing at his tented boxers "Unless you'd like to take care of it for me?" He said with a devilish smirk.

I was so confused, he made me think I was going to help with with his.. problem, and then he was determined to go finish himself? Now he wants me to do it for him? I was clearly blushing and felt my face get hot. He stood by the steps as if he was waiting for an answer to his question. I knew that if I tried getting the words out, I would be a stuttering mess yet I tried to anyways. "m-murdoc I erm-" I tried to get the words out as I scratched the back of my neck.

"don't get all hot and bothered, it was only a joke, dullard" He said, laughing at the fact that I was still in the position he left me in. He walked up the steps and i heard his loud door shut. I drank the rest of his beer and watched a movie on the only tv we had, trying not to focus on the fact that right above me was Murdoc doing... whatever it was that he needed to do. I didn't understand why I got all "hot and bothered" as the bassist had said. I never felt this way before, even after all the countless times I've walked in on murdoc getting it on with the birds he picked up from the pub. Not wanting to think about it any longer, I walked over the the counter where his crumpled up newspaper lay.

"Hmm, I wonder what murdoc was so interested in" I said aloud to myself. Unfolding the sides of the paper, I flipped through the pages until I landed on the only comic strip that was printed in color. "I love you, dents" was the first thing I read as I saw the two characters resting side by side on the page "I love you too, mudz" said the character that looked just like me.

"what the hell-"

I sat down on the couch, analyzing the words on the page. soon after, I fell asleep on the couch, not knowing why, I just... did.