Chapter 10

*Anitha Pov*

"Hello?" I lifted the call frowning at the called ID as it's from Prathap whose name I changed from darling already.

"The video they showed at the end of your interview. What was that?" he asked and I nearly slipped down from the bed hearing that question.

"You watched the interview?" I asked feeling shocked.

That was like not even from local media and I know he doesn't watch television much and was feeling assured that there is no way he would have seen it but if by chance he does then I can give out so many excuses.

"Yes! And when did I do a commercial with you? And then why were you looking at... that too three years back?" He asked in a confused tone.

"They just twisted it that way. It was a simple commercial and I don't know why you don't remember but even I don't remember it much. I guess they used it for our issue and you need to just get along with it." I rushed the words while hoping he doesn't think all that is true.

"But you were looking at me..." I cut him off saying, "I am waiting for a call from my director. Let's talk later."

With those words, I cut the call before rolling on my bed to press my face into the pillow and screamed at my stupidity.

I should have informed him earlier that there would be something like this instead of thinking he will not watch the interview in the first place.

He doesn't know how shocked I was when they suddenly played that video at the end of the interview as they didn't inform me ahead.

"Ugh! Why did he have to do something he doesn't do generally?" I asked no one as I am right now alone in my room before closing my eyes tightly wishing he is not that smart to ignore my excuse and think something else.

#Past Three Years Back#

"Don't think too much about the camera. You need to prepare a dish with the ingredients that are already here and taste it by yourself." The crew member explained while placing the mic properly on my dress.

"Prepare? I was asked to just taste it, right?" I asked him frowning.

"The other person who has to prepare didn't come saying he has another commercial offer at the same time. Let's just shoot this one and see if it goes well. We already requested to use this studio for today and it is difficult to get another person so soon." He explained before stepping back.

"Don't worry! My team will do some tough editing but we need to do something as this is for GH homewares and the focus will be more on the utensils that will be used." He added and I slowly nodded taking a deep breath.

As expected I couldn't even cut the vegetables properly and they were shocked to see that. Just because I am struggling model right now doesn't mean I know how to cook and mainly when I have a friend who does for me including the cooking part.

"Let's take a break!" The producer said sighing and I sighed stepping away from the table where I created a mess continuously.

"Why are you here if you can't cook at all?" Someone else reached to touch up my make up and asked in an irritated tone.

Because I am here to taste and not cook. I so wish I can voice that out but I controlled myself while waiting for them to finish the break so that I can make another mess.