Chapter 36

*Nitish Pov*

"Shrishti!" I whispered seeing her leave just like that and what kills me more is her asking me to first think about my business now and then we can talk to each other.

"How dare he to talk to me in that tone? Doesn't he know who I am? I will show him what will happen if he looks down on our family." Dad burst out.

"I will arrange a better marriage for you, Nitish. What is their family for me? It was all just an arranged scheme and there are better ones out there who can even save your company from this contract." He added and I immediately glanced at him with disbelief.

"Do you even hear yourself, Dad? She is not just an arranged scheme for me. She is my future wife and just remove all those thoughts from your head." I warned him and he shook his head.

"If you don't listen to me, then I will just remove the investment from your company along with my thoughts. Will it be fine?" he threatened me and I laughed helplessly hearing those words.

"He is not going to follow any of your plans now. Just leave him alone." Mom shouted at him reaching my side.

"Don't open your mouth unnecessarily when we know he is going to follow my words as he doesn't have any other option." He said waving her off.

"He has another choice. I can just divorce you and get my share from your property as alimony and put every single rupee in his business. Do you want that? You can even forget to get a nomination for this year's election when I go out and explain what kind of husband and father are you." She warned for the first time in my life but it didn't seem anything to me right now.

"You! I will deal with you both later." Saying that he walked away taking out his phone while I rubbed my face feeling tired with everything.

All I know right now is to follow Shrishti and apologize for lying to her and hiding these things and also to let her expose to their actions all this time. With that in mind, I took a step forward but stopped with a hold on my hand.

"Nitish! Did you see how she left the moment she finds any of your wrongdoings? But I will never do that and will even help you to get success just like this one. And didn't we break up because I was going away? I will not leave your side again and we can get back together." Lisa rushed her words holding my hand while I just closed my eyes.

"Don't listen to that Anny's words and will I ever want you to get ruined? Just trust me!" I immediately pushed her away making her fall down not able to bear anymore and even doesn't care whether she is a woman or not.

"Nitish!" I heard Rohan's voice and immediately turned to stare at him.

"What? Want to lecture me on how I could hurt her in this manner?" I shouted and he shook his head before kneeling down.

"I am sorry! It was my mistake regarding Anny's matter which caused you all that loss and I was desperate to help you in any way possible. It was my mistake to trust this person and do everything she asked me to without thinking and I just ended up making this blunder. I am sorry! I will try everything to help you to come over this." He pleaded while I looked away.

"I had enough of your help, Rohan. All you can do right now is to leave my company and never stand before me. Also, take this person with you if possible." I stated and Lisa shouted hearing those words.

"Don't say that, Nitish! Hey... don't drag me... stop it, Rohan." She shouted and I immediately heard a slap and turned to find Mom standing before her and She slapped again before Lisa could react.