Chapter 26

*Kanika Pov*

I couldn't stop smiling after finishing the first episode and took out my phone to message her as she must be busy with shooting.

However, before I could start typing the words, I felt him turning on the couch and is no longer facing the television anymore.

I turned to find him staring at him and he even has a small diary in his hands while giving me a look as if waiting for me.

"What is it?" I asked frowning at him.

"Explain to me how did the episode felt along with strong and weak points." He replied while taking out his pen to write down.

I continued to stare at him before realizing he was serious when he said he wants me to criticize the show and I thought he was just making up for what happened between his family and me.

I should have known that he is not the type who does such things and so I nodded at him before explaining how I felt and he noted the points in the middle and didn't stop me at all.

"You are not used to watching shows?" I asked after finishing everything I want to say.

"No! I don't like watching movies or shows but watched a few movies because of Shrishti's force." He explained turning off the television.

"Even I was not used to watching them but when Anitha was training, I stayed beside her to give her company and also a second opinion and ended up watching more shows." I explained remembering those days while missing her at the same time.

"I should start watching soon otherwise it will be a drawback for me." He stated in a serious tone and I smiled looking at him.

He took out his phone and dialed a number while I finally messaged Anitha while congratulating her for the performance as she was stunning to look at and also her acting was marvelous even though she was for only ten minutes, she was able to leave her mark.

"Start the promotions from tomorrow for the agency also. There will be a meeting with the board within a week and then we can start hiring the staff and the artists." I glanced at him hearing those words and frowned at those words.

After he cut the call, I calmly asked him, "Is Anitha the only artist in your agency?"

He paused hearing that question and cleared his throat saying, "Don't worry! She will not be left out until the contract is over and will not be at disadvantage."

"I am not asking about that. I am just asking generally." I explained and he turned to glance at me.

"I replied to your question as if you are the guardian of her. Yes! For now, she is the only artist as I didn't get complete acceptance from the board as they didn't think this is a good investment and also the needed funds. But now it will be fine as the show will be success." He explained calmly and I frowned at that.

"They are stupid!" I mumbled shaking my head.

How can they not trust the person who even breaths business? I would definitely trust him if I am going for any business-related matters.

I turned to say good night but found him still staring at me in silence. I cleared my throat before mumbling, "Good night!" and stood up to leave.

"Don't forget about tomorrow's ceremony." I nodded and walked away feeling tired as it is past midnight.

I laid down on the bed and finally got the reply from Anitha that she cried while watching the first episode and wished that I was there beside her right now.