6. Chapter

„What? Who else is comming?", Corinna asks confused.
„Yooo guys what's uuupppp!", i know this voice. As I turn around I see Dom and one of those girls from the club. Behind them are Jonah and her friend.
Fuck! They're probably here to spy on us.
As soon as Jeff sees them he puts his hand around my waist and pulls me closer.
They all greet Dom and Jonah and I introduce myself to them. Turns out that the blonde girl is called Larissa and the other one Ashley.
All of us are trying to fit into the car.
„Rose, you have to sit on my lap", Jeff whispers into my ear. He sits down and I do what he told me to.
We are really being squeezed together in this car.
„They are watching us the whole time!", I whisper into his ear.
To be honest it's quite comfortable to sit on his lap. He has his arms around me and I feel safe.
Suddenly Jeff starts kissing my cheek softly.
First I am confused but I understand really fast that we are making the next step to prove them bitches wrong.
„Guys we are in here with like 20 people", David says to his camera while recording a segment for his new vlog.
Loud music is bursting out of the music system and everyone is singing and dancing-
Jeff stops kissing my cheek and I know now it's my turn.
I put my hand on his cheek and start kissing the other cheek. His hands get lower till they're on my butt. He squeezes it a little. I look slightly to one of the girls and her eyes are wide open as if she can not belive that he is doing this. After a while we finally arrive at David's house.
We leave the car. Jeff and I enter the house holding hands.
"Do you guys want pizza?", asks Natalie. Finally some food, I am really hungry.
"You wanna share one?", Jeff looks at me and I nod. "Rose and I are taking one together", he says to Natalie. She grins and walks off to take the order on the phone.
I am sitting next to Jeff and suddenly he takes my legs and puts them on top of his thighs. He starts rubbing them with his hand and I place my head on his shoulder.
The two girl make out with their "dates" and look at us sometimes.
I look to the other side of the couch and see Mariah and Heath looking at us and smirking. I start giggling because of the looks they're giving us. Jeff also notices and starts smiling.
The butterflies in my stomach are going crazy. This moment right here feels so intimate but also very relaxing. I wish I could sit like this every night with someone and just enjoy it.
"Pizza is here!", screams Zane after a while and comes to the table. He hands everyone their pizza.
"I am starving", I say.
"Haven't you eaten today?", Jeff asks me and looks at me concerned.
"I had an apple in the morning but that's it."
"Babe, you can't only eat an apple."
"I know but I had so much work to do today! It literally was a wonder that I was able to finish it that "fast" ", I say while making making the movement with my two fingers to emphasise the word "fast".
"You guys need to drink something. I still need some footage for the next vlog", David says. He look at all of us.
Zane sights, gets up and starts drinking out of a vodka bottle. Todd also gets up and brings some shots to the table. Everyone start drinking except for Jeff and me.
"Rose? Why aren't you drinking?", Erin asks me.
"Oh I don't drink in general.", I say and smile. She looks at me, nod and takes the next shot.
Now everything is literally getting crazy. Zane is screaming and running around shirtless with David really close behind him filming everything that's happening.
"Babe let's get some fresh air", Jeff stands up and grabs my hand. I follow him outside to the fireplace and we sit there all by ourselves and are staring into the flame.
"Thank you a lot for today! I don't know how I would have reacted if you wouldn't have been by my side tonight."
"Honestly I would do it again!", I start laughing.
"And girl you got some moves", he's also laughing now.
"Thanks", I smile.
"Are you going to stay here tonight?", he asks.
"Probably not. I really need to change my clothes and remove my makeup. What about you?"
"I have a hoodie in the trunk of David's Tesla. You wanna have it?", I nod and Jeff leaves to get it.
"Why are you guys trying so hard to fake it?", I look up and see Larissa standing infront of me.
"What the hell are you talking about?", I ask furious. They are getting on my nerves. "Girl mind your own business and go home."
"Why should I? So you can stop faking it? Oh and by the way I haven't seen you guys like kissing at all.", she said while crossing her arms.
"It's none of your business if I kiss my boyfriend or not", I can feel the anger in me. The others are starting to get outside and listening.
Mariah comes beside me. "Girl get the f*** away!"
Now Ashley is also standing beside Larissa and they are just laughing.
"Babe, what are they saying to you?", suddenly Jeffs appears besides me - he looks annoyed and angry.
He comes closer to me. I look him into the eyes and nod slightly so only he knows what to do.
Jeff grabs my waist, I put my hand on his cheek and we start kissing.
This kiss is filled with so much passion. My stomach and my heart are exploding. He pulls me tighter to his body and everyone around us starts cheering. He leans kinda forward and then slowly ends the kiss.
Larissa and Ashley are standing there and they look shocked.
"Girls why don't you just leave.", David says and tries to basically kick them out in a nice way.
"But what if we don't want to leave?!", Ashley says and comes closer.
Luckily I always have my bag with me. I take my teaser out of it.
"Oh you bitches want to come closer?", I ask. Everyone looks kinda shocked that I own something like that.
I take a glance and see that Jeff, Heath and Zane are smiling.
"You heard him. Get the f*** out of here or imma roast you fake a** bitches.", I say taking a step closer to them.
They slowly back off and I follow them to the gate outside with the teaser in my hand. David is really close behind me and closes the gate as soon as they're heading off.
"Wow, I didn't know you own something like that", he says and starts laughing.
"You know as a woman you need something like this.", I say and turn around. Everyone is standing behind me.
"Girl, you're a bad bitch and I knew it!", says Zane and gives me a high five.
"I could have helped you without you pulling out the teaser.", Jeff says while giving me a hug.
"I know. But I am an independent woman", I say and wink at him.
Jeff gives me his hoodie and I put it on over my clothes. It smells like his perfume. I love it.
We head inside. "How much did that cost?", Carly asks. "I think it was like 15$ or something like that."
"Nice imma get one too", everyone starts laughing.
After a while we are all kinda getting quiet and laying on the couch. Heath and Mariah are leaving. They say goodbye and go. Zane, Todd, Erin and Natalie have passed out on the couch. David went to his room with Jason. And Carly and Corinna also fell asleep.
The only people awake were Jeff and I.
"You wanna go home or just sleep here?", he asks me.
"To be honest I don't really know what to do. I mean sure it would be really nice to be in my bed right now but I think imma stay cause these guys are going to have a hangover tomorrow. I want to be here and help them."
Jeff smiles. "You want to go to the guest room? I mean there is a big bed in which we could sleep. And don't worry there is enough space so that-"
"It's okay Jeff. Let's go." I get up and follow him to the room.
"Finally I can take off my heels." After taking them off I let myself fall on the bed. He lays beside me .
I can feel my eyes slowly closing.
"Do we have an extra blanket in here?", I ask. The window is open and it's getting kind of cold- also I don't want to close the window because the fresh air is everything I need right now.
"No, I don't think so.", he says. I look at him and see that he's been trying to keep distance.
F*** it. I get closer and put my arm on his chest. He starts laughing a little and puts one arm under my head and the other one around my waist. Immediately I start feeling warmer.
"Good night, Rose", he whispers into my hair and gives me a kiss on my head.
"Good night", I say and fall asleep immediately.