1. Chapter

Hi, my name is Rose. I'm 22 years old. I was born in Chicago where I used to live with my family for 5 years.
Soon my Dad found a new and better payed job in Munich. Munich is the capital of Bavaria, Germany.
I grew up there, learned german and went to school. Now I'm traveling to Los Angeles and back [to Munich] because of my job.
I represent a german company which is connected to one in LA.
About me:
~I am 168 cm [ around 5'7 feet]
~I have long brown hair
~And my eyes are brown [ in sunlight they  look hazle ]

 About me:~I am 168 cm [ around 5'7 feet]~I have long brown hair ~And my eyes are brown [ in sunlight they  look hazle ]

When we used to live in Chicago my parents were really good friend with a few people. And their kids and I also became friends.
I'm pretty sure their names were David and Natalie.
After we moved to Germany the connection started to fade.

A few days ago I noticed a YouTube-Video by David Dobrik.
It was hilarious! These people are literally living their life and having so much fun.
So I started binge watching his videos.

While watching I noticed that he also used to live in Chicago AND his assistant/best friend is called Natalie.
This couldn't be a coincidence!
I wondered if it really was THE David I used to play outside with as a kid. So I decided to follow and text him on Instagram.
He has 11 Million followers so I wasn't expecting a response.
But little did I know, two days later I received one in which he said that he would like to meet me. I asked how he could be so sure that I'm not a psycho or something and he responded that he has never mentioned me in a video. In addition to that he asked his mom and she confirmed that there had been a family they were really good friends with and that they moved to Germany.
So he invited me over to his house. I wasn't sure whether to go or not but I thought „you know what f**** it, imma go and meet him"
He sent me his address and we decided to meet up the following week on Saturday.
In that time I was in Germany working but luckily my boss sent me to LA for the next few weeks.

A week later - Saturday
I woke up at 10am and went to the gym for 2 hours.
Back in the hotel room I took a shower ate some breakfast and now I am getting ready to meet David.
I'm applying a light foundation, some mascara, highligher and a lipgloss.
The outfit is going to be a white shirt, highwasted jeans, white nike airforce and a black handbag.
After putting on the makeup I'm getting dressed and calling an uber.

10 minutes later I get a notification from the uber app that the car arrived.
In the car I tell the driver the adress and we drive off.

What am I going to say to David?
„It's nice to see you again"?... I don't even remember what he looked like
I hope it's not going to be cringy at all..

„We'll be there in about 5 minutes" the uber-driver says.
My heart starts pounding faster. I'm so nervous.
For the final touch I spray some of my favorite perfume on [ Lancome - La vi est belle ] and apply some of my lipgloss.
I can already see the gates from his house - which I have seen in his videos - from the window.
The gates are opening and there is a beautiful white Tesla. God I love that car.
„Have a nice day" I say and get out of the car.
Getting closer and closer to the door I go through my hair with my fingers to make sure they look good.
Standing in front of this big glass door I ring the dorbell and wait.
In not even a minute I can see a person getting closer to the door. Slowly I start shaking and sweating.
This person opens the door and smiles at me.
It's David.
„Hi, I'm David." he says after opening the door.
„I'm Rose" I say and shake his hand.
„Come on in"
I step inside and notice a light smell of flowers.
„So how are you?" he asks.
„I'm pretty good. Just a little bit of jetlag.", I say while slightly laughing, „And you?"
„To be honest, I'm pretty nervous... i don't even know why"
As soon as we reach his huge area which is his living room and kitchen I see a girl sitting on a white couch.
She has brown hair and is wearing glasses.
„Hi, I'm Rose" I say, smiling, soon as she made eyecontact with me.
„I'm Natalie" her smile is so contagious.
„Come sit down" she says.
I go around the couch and sit down. It is so comfortable omg. Am I ever going to leave? Hahah
„Soo..." David says, „We've been friends back then in Chicago"
„Yes, that's so crazy to meet you guys after like 20 years" I say and realize just now how much time went by.
„How did you find us?" asks Natalie.
„One of Davids videos popped up on YouTube and after watching a few of them I realized who you guys are."
„We were so excited when you texted me" David mentions.
„Do you want to drink something?" Natalie asks.
„Just some water please."
She gets up and goes to the kitchen.
„So do you still live in Germany or in LA?" asks David
„I live in Germany and kind of in LA."
„What... How?"
„So I work for a company which is connected to one here in LA so I travel back and forth"
„That's cool" he says „ What is Germany like?" he asks interested
„It's a pretty nice country. You have to work hard to achieve something, like everywhere else. And most of the time the people are really friendly"
Natalie comes back with a bottle of water and gives it to me.
„Thanks" I say after grabbing it.
We keep talking back and forth about how our life is going and we laugh a lot.
„I'm so glad that this wasn't awkward at all" David says after out conversation.
„Yeah me too" says Natalie
„I was also worried that it's going to be cringe."
After a while they both add me on Instagram.
„What about getting dinner with us and our friends?" David requests.
„I would love too."
So he grabs his phone to make a reservation at a restaurant.
„You wanna hava a litlle house tour?" he grins.
„Sure. I mean this look amazing already."
We get up and first he goes to the kitchen.
Davis says „Thats the kitchen as you can see" and laughs. He opens the fridge. There are many bottle of water, redbull and other drinks perfectly sorted.
„You can grab anything you want."
Afterwards we go to the bedrooms and the garden.
„Wow! This view is so stunning. I would die to have this view every day." I say.
„David, it's time. Zane, Matt, Heath and Mariah are already waiting at the restaurant." Natalie shouts from the living room.
„Let's go" he says to me and makes a move with his head to tell me where to go.
We go directly to the front yard and into the white Tesla.
After a 10 minute drive we finally arrive at this restaurant.

(Hi guys! So I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. The next one will be uploaded soon...)