2. Chapter

I can already see 4 people standing in front of the entrance and talking to each other.
From the videos I can clearly tell which one of them is Zane, Matt, Heath or Mariah.
David parks his Tesla and we get out of the car.
I hope they don't find me annoying or boring.
As soon as we start to walk up to them they turn around and look at me.
„Guys, that's Rose" David says „a really old friend of Natalie and I"
„This one over here is Matt" Natalie says and poins to this tall guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He smiles at me and says „Hi"
„This is Zane", a shorter guy with a beard.
„That's Heath and his girlfriend Mariah"
Heath is as tall as Zane and also has a beard. Mariah is this pretty girl with long black-ish hair and bright eyes.
They all great me and we head inside.
The waiter recognizes David and brings us to our table.
I sit between Zane and Matt and across from Mariah and Heath.
„So, Rose right?" Heath asks. I just nod.
„Where do you know David and Natalie from?"
„We've been friends till we were 5 years old. I also used to live in Chicago but then we moved to Germany." I explain.
„Wait and how did you find them?" Zane asks and lifts his eyebrows up.
„Through Davids YouTube Videos"
„Omg isn't that crazy!? You found them after so many years only through YouTube" Mariah says stunned.
„So what do you do for a living?" asks Matt.
„Omg Matt it's like she's gonna be your daughter-in-law and you're the dad." Zane says bursting out laughing and we join him.
„I work for a company in Germany which connected to one here. So I always travel to LA and back."
„Wow that jetlag must be on a different level", says Matt.
„Oh belive me, it is. But fortunately I have one to three months before I have to fly back. So I can handle it pretty good." I say kinda laughing.
The waitress comes to our table and to ask what we would like to eat. Because I don't really feel like eating a big meal I order a chicken salad and a coke light.
The food arrives and we start eating meanwhile talking about so many things.
As we finish I want to pay but David gets up and goes to the waitress to do so.
„Are you guys coming over?" David asks all of us.
Zane, Matt, Heath and Mariah all say yes. Now everybody is looking at me and waiting for a response.
„Guys I don't know. I don't wanna be pushy. And..."
„What the f****?!, you are not." Natalie says.
„Yeah, come and meet the rest of the group" says David.
„You're coming", Zane links his arm with mine.
„So I guess I don't have a choice" I say.
„Oh Baby you don't" his voice now changed to a more feminine sound.
We walk towards Davids Tesla and get into the car.
Through the whole ride we sing and laugh together.
Back at Davids house we hop out of the vehicle and and hear two people fighting.
„No you can't f*** with him!", from the far I can recognize that it's Jason. He is older than the others. He is literally screaming and gesticulating dramatically.
Across from him there is a smaller women with long blonde hair. She screams back:" But his name is also Jason so it wouldn't be cheating!" and starts laughing a little.
I think that's Trisha - she would match the person in the Vlogs.
As we get closer Jason recognizes us and stops fighting with Trisha.
„Oh, hi David" he says and acts like nothing happend
„Jason, Trisha that's Rose. She's an old friend of Natalie and I"
„Omg hii" Trisha says „You're so pretty"
I smile and compliment her as well.
She turns around to Jason and they keep fighting.
David rools his eyes and goes inside and we follow him.