4. Chapter

The game continues.
We all sit there and wait for another phone to go off.
All of the sudden someone gets a notification.
I look to the people around me and see Jeff's eyes going wide.
It must be his phone.
F***! I'm going to be in a tiny room with a person I've barely spoken with.
He reaches out for his phone and reads out the message.
„ ‚Jeff, what the f*** is this?' is the message and it's from my mom" he says.
„Context?" Todd asks.
„I sent her a link to a video where she makes and ugly face and told her to pay attention to minute 02:35" he starts laughing a little.
„So Rose and Jeff" Natalie says looking at me and him.
„Let's get it started" he says, sights a little and gets up.
I also stand up and start following him to the closet.
Everyone is close behind me.
„So guys, you have 7 minutes. And make sure to make it hot in there!" David says while holding a camera towards us.
Jeff and I are getting in the closet and the last thing I see is Mariahs smile and her raising her eyebrows up and down before the door closes.
„So..." Jeff says uncomfortable.
„So.." I sight.
„Sorry that we get to know each other like this" he says giggling.
„Yeah it's not the best way to meet a new person but hey, let's make the best out of it!" I start laughing a little.
It starts to get silent untill...
„Hey I have an idea...." he says.
I raise my eyebrows waiting for him to continue.
„Let's act like we made out."
„I'm in, but how could we convince them that we didn't?"
He looks to the side and it seems like he is thinking of a possibility.
Suddenly he breathes in deep, raises his brows and says „We're gonna record the process so we can show it to them afterwards!"
„I have my lipstick in my backpocket. We could apply some on your lips and mess mine up"
A smile gets on his face. „Let's do that!"
I hand him the lipstick.
„Could you do it? I mean here is no mirror so i can't see it"
„Sure" I say and get a step closer.
He starts recording a video on his phone of me applying some of the lipstick on and around his lips and then him messing up mine.
„You wanna get the hair messy as well? Just so that it's looks more authentic."
After a little pause I agree.
I hold the phone while he messes up his hair and then he holds it so I can mess up mine.
„1 minute left guys" David screams.
„Lean at that wall and I'm gonna be kinda over you so when they open the door it looks like we are making out."
Without even saying a word I get to that wall and he comes really close.
„I hope I don't bursts out laughing when they open the door!" I say already trying to hold back my laugh.
„Me too!" ... „Guys we got you good" he says to the phone that's still recording and ends it.
I can feel his breath on my cheek.
He smells and looks so good. This perfume is perfect for him.
„This perfume is really good" I say.
„Thanks! It took me so long to find the perfect one and..." he gets cut off by the door being opened by David and him trying to come in the closet with his camera.
„Omg guys! Did you really make out?" he almost screams.
Jeff and I step out of this tiny room and see all the shocked and amazed looks on their faces.
„Brooo!" Todd screams and gives Jeff a high five.
„So did you guys make out?" David asks with the camera in his hand.
„No David, they played Rock Paper Scissors" Zane says sarcastically and burst out laughing.
„Wow! I wasn't expecting that." Trisha said.
Her and Jason are standing behind the others.
„I think you guys should go and fix your lipsticks. Meet you in the living room" says David.
Jeff heads to the mirror around the corner and I follow him.
„Have you seen their faces?!" he tries to rub off the lipstick.
„Yeah! It was hilarious. But I hope they don't think I'm a hoe."
„What? Why should they?"
„I mean I just met you and already „made out" with you"
„We gonna wait till the end of the evening and then show them the video of what happend behind the scenes."
After the extra colour in our face he makes a move with his head to tell me to go to the others.
Jeff puts his hand on my shoulder and guides me back to the living room.
As we arrive at the couch I sit down and to my surprise Jeff sits right next to me.
I can still feel the warmth of his hand on my shoulder.
„How was it?" Trisha looks at me.
„I mean... it could not have been better" I say, wink at her and giggle.
„Wow. And Jeff how was it for you?"Jason asks him now.
Everyone is quite and literally staring at us.
„I can only say the same as she did" he says with a dirty grin on his face.
It suddenly becomes quiet. I think no one expected us to „make out".
„Okay guys I think that too much of awkwardness" Jeff says.
„Yeah, we faked it" I say holding back my laugh.
„You did what?" Matt asks surprised and frowns his brows.
„Noo you guys are lying" Todd says.
„No, we tell the truth. We also have evidence!" Jeff says pulling out his phone.
He starts the video and everyone gets closer to take a look at what happend.
„You assholes!" Todd starst laughing.
„F***, it looked so real when I opened the door and then the lipstick... Man that was a smooth move" David says.
Now he looks at me „Nice move baby!" and lifts his hand so I can give him a high five.
The evening goes on and I meet Carly and Erin. They are both really cute and nice.
At 3am I call an Uber to get back to the hotel.
As soon as I'm in my room, I get into the bed and fall asleep immediately.