10. Chapter

**Warning** 🌶 / 🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

The nice smell of bacon and eggs wakes me up. It's already bright outside and the sun is shining into my bedroom.

I turn around and see that Jeff is not there anymore. He has to be in the kitchen.

I get up, put my slipper on see his hoodie in my bed which I put on for the extra comfort.

The smell of food intensifies as I am getting closer to the kitchen.

I turn around the corner and there he is. Shirtless and making breakfast. Could this day even start better?

He doesn't see me because his back is turned towards me. So I slowly walk up to him and give him a hug from behind. As I do so i can feel his abs under my hands  practically feel my face turning red.

Jeff jumps a little from the touch, which he didn't expect.

"Good morning", he says, puts the wooden spoon down and turns around to hug me.

"Morning", i say in a slightly raspy voice.

"Did you sleep well?", he asks as he draws circles on my back with his hands and places a kiss on my head.

"Yes, definitely. What about you?"

"Same here. How couldn't I sleep well with you by my side?!", he says and takes the wooden spoon again with his right hand trying not to burn the food with the other arm still around me.

"Go and sit down, I have already prepared the table on the balcony.", se says pointing to the door with his head.

The balcony? I don't even have a table out there...

I frown my brows, take a last look at him to make sure he really said "balcony". Jeff isn't looking at me anymore which means he was serious.

I walk towards the door still confused. And omg....

There is my coffee-table with roses on top, orange juice and coffee.

It looks breathtaking with the view at LA.  The butterflies are back and they are going crazy. Never has anyone done something like that. It's so cute my eyes are filling up with tears but I really gotta stop myself from crying.

"Do you like it?", he asks. I turn around and see him standing in the doorframe waiting for my answer.

"That's the cutest thing anyone has ever done for me", I say and look him in the eyes. A big big smile appears on this lips and he again comes in for a hug.

"Thank you so much, Jeff.", I say and hug him tight.

"You are welcome, babe. Come on. Sit down - I am getting the rest.", se says and walks back to the kitchen.

"Did you just call me babe?", I scream towards the door because I can not believe it hahaha. I love that.

Jeff comes back with a few plates. One with bacon, one with eggs and one with cucumber, bell peppers and tomatoes on it. "Here you go babe!", he says that last word louder.

I can't stop smiling omg. 

"This is so cute, Jeff!"

"I woke up kinda earlier and got you roses. I wasn't quite sure in which color you like them but I thought red would go best with the white interior." he says while putting some bacon and eggs on his plate.

"I am actually speechless! Yesterday the most beautiful picknick I've ever had and today the best and cutest breakfast ever. You are truly amazing.", I say and can't stop looking into his eyes.