Fugo x Mista's sister

Fugo's PoV,
Bruno had brung back strawberries for me so I began to eat them "Bruno~" I heard Y/n whine "yes Y/n what's wrong?" He asked I love eves dropping on their conversations I don't know why though "Mista broke this" she said a bit upset that Mista broke her favourite watch "Mista!" Bruno yelled and peered around the corner and Y/n came over to me "look what he did" she said showing me her watch that was completely smashed, I hugged her because I knew how much this watch meant to her "Y/n I'm sorry I forgot that watch belonged to our mother" Mista said walking over to us and hugging her "Fugo I want you to take care of her please I'm not going anywhere but please" Mista told us I nodded and Mista let go of her and kissed her forehead I smiled at the brother and sister relationship they have then he walked away with the watch going to get it repaired.
I sat on the couch together and I stroked her hair "how are you baby?" I asked her softly "I'm fine" she said snuggling into me more, I smiled holding her, then I kissed her cheek "it's getting late you two you should go to bed" Bruno said "but Mista isn't back yet" she said a bit sad "come on let's go to bed babe" I said she nodded and held her arms going to my room and retiring for the night.
Bruno's PoV,
We had a note and it was from someone who dropped it off this morning "Mista's dead" I said looking down after reading the note "what?!" Narancia said shocked and scared about Y/n then Fugo and Y/n came downstairs "Y/n I need to talk to you" I said taking her into my office.
Giorno's PoV,
"What's happened?" I asked worried now hearing Y/n begin to cry "Mista died" I stated standing up handing him the box "it's the watch and something else" I told him the Y/n came out hugging me while crying her eyes out "baby come with me" Fugo said taking her upstairs. "Poor girl she doesn't deserve this" I said and they all nodded in agreement.
Fugo's PoV,
I cuddled her close to me while she cried her poor eyes out into my chest "baby everything will be alright" I reassured her stroking her hair then I pulled the box out and handed it to her "it's your watch your mother left you and.." I trailed off when I saw the locket. She opened it and it had her and Mista in it "I can't believe he's dead" she cried leaning into my chest while she sat on my lap I then put the locket around her neck closing it then I put the watch on her wrist then she fell asleep.
Abbacchio's PoV,
The next morning I woke up and saw Y/n in the kitchen "Y/n is everything alright?" I asked placing my hand on her shoulder "I'm leaving for few hours" she told me crying I hugged her and she said "please don't tell anyone" "alright I won't I promise" I promised her and then she left.
Fugo's PoV,
I walked downstairs after getting dressed "where's Y/n?" I asked "I haven't seen her all day" Bruno said.
A few hours passed and she still wasn't back then we heard banging on the door. Abbacchio got up and answered then I heard Y/n crying "I know who killed my brother!" She yelled and I ran over hugging her "where the fuck have you been!" I yelled crying then I saw knife get thrown at her and I was scared to do anything so it hit her right in the head "Y/N!" Everyone yelled she was still alive a bit "baby please!" I shouted picking her up and her blood getting all over my hand and clothes but I didn't care "Mista protected me from him by sacrificing himself for me but he's back for me" she said very weakly putting her hand on my cheek "protect everyone for me" she added kissing me one last time "who killed you two?" I asked "R- R- Ri-" she couldn't finish the name because she just died "Y/n please!" I yelled then Bruno came and took her from me "I'm so sorry Fugo" he said beginning to cry as Abbacchio shut the door.
Narancia's PoV,
Shit. Shit. SHIT! why "Y/n please. GIORNO DO SOMETHING!" I yelled and he picked Y/n up "please" I said crying "I'm so sorry everyone there is nothing I can do" he said looking at Y/n's wound Abbacchio took her from Giorno "what do you mean there's nothing you can do!" He shouted at Giorno "Abbacchio, calm down" Bruno said "Bruno. How can I calm down when your basic sister just got killed!" He yelled and honestly I can't blame him "look I'll try" Giorno said taking her upstairs.
I just hope there is something he can do.