Chapter Forty-Four

While JK drove home, I was looking at the pictures of the puppies. I was so excited, and I knew JK was as well.

"I'll order everything that we need for them over the next few days" I said to JK.

"We need to think about names as well" he said, glancing at me before looking back at the road.

"I know. Do you think it'll be an idea to do a little puppy pen sort of thing? In the living room?" I asked.

"While they are this young, yes" JK nodded in agreement.

I sent a quick text to DiDi our interior designer, asking if she knew of anyone to do that size puppy pens. She had replied by the time we got home, saying she can sort it for me since she had all the measurements still.

I smiled, and replied back saying thank you.

JK was busy scrolling through his phone for names, calling out any that caught his eye.

"I think we need ones that match well together" I said after I began making us something for dinner.

JK nodded as he leant against the counter.

"Lucca?" JK called out after.

"Lucca" I repeated, surprised on how much I liked it.

JK repeated it a few times, get the pronunciation right on how I said it.

"Can you see if there's any matching girl names? That begin with L as well. I do like Lucca" I said, putting the pasta to boil.

"Lucy?" JK asked.

"Hmm, no" I muttered.

"Oh, Lacey?" He called out.

I shook my head.

We carried on like that until I started dishing up for dinner, we ate next to one another on the bar stools, until JK said a name that clicked with me, and I knew that was the one.

"Lotte?" JK said with a raised eyebrow, he clearly liked it at well.

I turned my head to look at him, "that's the one"

JK gave me a grin, "Lucca and Lotte"

I matched his grin, "I just want them already"

JK leant down to press his lips against my temple, "me too baby"

Over the next few days I spent the time with Katie, we went shopping. JK, Katie and I went over to my parents house for dinner which was really nice just to spend time with them all.

JK had an errand to run as he dropped both Katie and I back at home, and it didn't surprise me to see the handful of cars in our driveway.

It seemed that our house become a normal place for all of the boys to hang out, which I absolutely loved.

They all called out to us as they saw Katie and I walk through the living room.

Jin walked up to us, giving me a kiss on the temple as he gave me a hug and gave Katie a hug also.

"Nice day?" He asked as he followed us into the kitchen.

Katie and him got into a conversation, as I was busy writing out a shopping list to be delivered tomorrow.

Not long after we heard the iPad ping, and I heard Tae call to JK to come and help with the game they were playing.

"Hang on" JK called back before walking straight to me. I saw a little box in his hand, and he grinned as he offered it to me.