Chapter-15|Dr.Nimisha Sinha|

The thing I was hiding successfully just came up so conveniently, and I wasn't able to do anything.. ✨✨

A day passed after nimisha's decision of staying for a week more or should say the whole family's decision of making her stay for a week more in Kapoor Mansion.

But shiv was still restless with the fact that she would again try to move out after a week, and this thing was eating him up. He wanted to do something so that she stayed with him only and that too in their mansion, but he was not getting a perfect idea to execute his thoughts.

It was a normal day at their place, and everyone were busy with their stuff. Now that nimisha was not bound to be helped by others for her personal stuff, she was much at peace. Being an orphan, she was never a person who was comfortable with people doing work for her. She has a conserve personality, and she hardly lets people do her personal stuff.

Shiv was out since morning along with vikas for their new web series' creative meet, for which vikas literally dragged his brother. Vikas made him agree to do it, but still, he is not fully in it, but he is hell-bent on making shiv act for this particular series.

Nimisha found herself free for the day as sameera took pihu and sara with her for shopping, sara insisted on nimisha to join too, but she politely denied giving reason for her accommodation work. They agreed and left the house.

But the actual reason was her virtual appointment with patients , she was a doctor first and then anything. This acting thing practically stands zero for her as it is just an act for hardly few more months then she will live her life peacefully as a established cardiothoracic surgeon and she finds it much better than being an actor.

She was in a garden so that no one got to know what she was doing. As except pihu, no one really takes the pain to spend time there.

She was there since the time sara and pihu left. She even called her lunch there as she was not in a mood to leave the place. The weather was too intriguing for her to leave. After lunch, she had a medical conference, which she attended virtually, and it consumed good 2-3 hours.

It was evening when she finally found herself free after constantly working since morning. It was after so long she spent a day as a doctor and she was feeling quite happy about it. She thought to move back inside the mansion but the evening and setting sun was so beautiful that she dropped the thought and sat there on the grass feeling the breeze touching her face slowly and taking away her work stress, she was enjoying it to the fullest, the day was so joyful for her, she lived a day as the person she was, a doctor!

On the other hand , shiv and vikas returned back from their meeting to the mansion and made themselves comfortable in the living area, discussing the points that they discussed in the meeting. They were in the discussion when they heard a scream from the kitchen area. They hurriedly followed the voice and got shocked when they found their mother lying unconscious on the floor.

The maid was the one who screamed when she found her unconscious near the dining table. The brothers duo was shocked to see the sight but quickly regained composure. They had to attend their mother. Shiv  carefully picked her up in his arms and took her to the nearest room.

“Anita(the maid) Call Dr. Raghav and tell him to reach here immediately and where the hell are others.” shiv yelled, taking her to room.