CHAPTER-7|Her Portrait|

When I should be angry, why I'm blushing ✨✨

❀♡❀

Dear Nimisha,

This is my first letter to you but it won't reach you. No, I m not joking! Seriously, it won't reach you! Okay, I won't riddle anymore, So sometimes, I write letters to people close to me, I write what I feel for them that I can't say it on their face or may be haven't found right time to say so. So according to that this letter is not going to reach you, because it's my way to express my feelings and still not express them.

You know what? I had someone special in my life who had this habit, and I adopted it.

I have this feeling that someday you too will become special in my life, I know we hardly talked, we don't know each other, you know me through all those interviews and magazines but that's their point of view of me, it's different to know someone in person. And I want you to know me, and i want to know you.

You made me smile at your words, at your actions. It may sound cliche, but the day I caught you in the dining area, I felt something when I touched you.

I don't know if it's early to say or not, but i have started liking you!

Our talk, an hour back, is still playing in my mind, I m still smiling, remembering our conversation.

It's long since I last fell into such a engaging conversation, from one year I m on one word answers or either it's mom or vikas whom I talk properly, it felt so good to have a chat that i didn't wanted to end it but i know you need rest so i called off.

Last year was a nightmare and maybe the reason I'm feeling this weird attraction to you is because you don't sympathise with me, you don't walk on egg shells around me and i think i need it the most at this moment.

See, no lies, I had my fair share of affairs in the past but it's not like it's too much, just few but I don't even look back there, they are closed chapters!

I m telling you this as a friend, don't get me wrong, I hope you are getting it!.

You know what, I don't know if it's right or not, but I find you a bit mysterious. Your eyes are so captivating that someone can get drown in them. They are a pool of mysteries.!!

Don't laugh saying you speak your heart out, then how I found you mysterious !!

I heard somewhere that the most beautiful smiles have seen the worst pain.

Maybe it's your cope mechanism from your miseries.

But i seriously want to know your miseries, I want you to share it with me, I want to be your shoulder to cry on!

I know all this sounds so cheezy and clingy, that's why I chose to write instead of saying it to you, I hope the day comes soon when you will smile without any ounce of pretence  to it, without any mystery in your eyes.

I hope we can heal each other because I have a gut feeling that we met for a reason, a strong one!

Shiv..

●○●○●○●○

Shiv walked towards his wardrobe and pulled out a bag . He secured the letter in it and kept it back.

Lying on his back, he had a beautiful smile on his lips, her thoughts in mind, and her smile in heart. He closed his eyes, letting slumber engulf him.

●○●○●○●○