Chapter-13|Teasing Session|

After years, I slept so peacefully, but in arms of one who took my peace away!!!✨✨

❀♡❀

Shiv was gazing at the sky, admiring its beauty. The sky was beautiful, and surprisingly, there were stars visible too. He was looking at stars after so long. It was tough to find so many stars in a big town like mumbai. But he smiled on the thought that they all came to meet his shining star who was lying in his arms.

His shining star, he thought again and smiled. It was strange he never got so comfortable with anyone in just 15 days but this girl has something special, he feels so good around her, her smile make him smile too and her pain gives him pain. It was strange to get attracted with a person in such a short span but he did and it was much more special because she took away his pain, the things bothering him from a long now didn't effect him much he finally decided to move on and will definitely forget everything if she stays like this with him forever. Yes, he was feeling like keeping her forever with him in his arms. He still was afraid to give some name to this feeling, and the fear was ok as he didn't want to spoil their pure bond with some name.

Sometimes  some feeling don't need to be named by people, destiny or time name those feelings themselves.

With this, he looked down to see her and smiled, finding her sleeping peacefully in his arms.

He didn't want to disturb her sleep but they couldn't stay here for long. Wind was quite cold owning to the month of October and moreover it was a sea side bungalow so wind got more cold at night, he couldn't risk with her health.

But the way she was sleeping with her beautiful smile, he felt like doing some crime in waking her up.

He waited for a few more minutes and finally picked her up in his arms, carefully not straining her plastered arm and her sleep, too.

He too carefully took her downstairs and straight went to his room as he  had kept the door open  which helped him to take her inside without any much effort.

He carefully put her on the bed and came on the other side, resting his body on his elbow , silently admiring her sleeping peacefully, holding his hand.

He kept staring her, observing her features, which were driving him to a different world. After good 20 minutes, he finally thought to move to the couch and catch some sleep. He tried to untangle her hand from his, but she instead wrapped herself around his arm.

He smiled, looking at her . He didn't want to make her uncomfortable when she woke up, so he tried to move again.

“Don't leave me! Don't leave me, please!!. ”

She murmured in her sleep, having frown on her face, shiv sighed and slid down next to her, not wanting to wake her up.

The moment he lied down she wrapped her arm around his chest and slept keeping her head on his shoulder, he smiled and let her do whatever she wants but he was too careful not wanting to hurt her casted arm.

●○●○●○●○

It was 7:30 in the morning, Mrs. Kapoor came out of the small mandir in their house and went upstairs to nimisha's room to check on her and to gave her arti, she opened the door but didn't found her, then she checked washroom but she was not there too. It felt a bit strange to her, but she thought to check in Sara's room once may be they both were together last night.