That's a Mighty Big... uh- Stick You've Got There ⊹ [Cashton]

Tags: Bottom! Calum, Top! Ashton, First Time, mentions of bottom!Ash, massive dick, not in a relationship, rumours, 2 Bottoms make a Top?, powerbottom!Calum, funny, scheme, crack fic, masturbation, anal, anal fingering, buttplug, stretching, dirty talk, cute ending, mushy, fluff and smut, not properly edited

Length: 2.8k

It had all started when Calum had been making his way through one of Michael and Crystal's parties, and he'd overheard Luke and Michael talking in the kitchen. He hadn't meant to start eavesdropping, but one sentence had caught his attention.

"Well, it's just too big," Michael explained drunkenly.

"Too big?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, that's why he's not a top. It's not because he's a bottom, it's because no one and I mean no one will let him put that massive fucking thing in them," he was quiet for a moment before continuing, "I saw it when he was pissing once, even flaccid it's huge, I reckon hard it'd have to be the size of my forearm," he continued matter-of-factly.

"If Ashton's cock was that big surely I would have seen it by now like he would have gotten hard in his jeans one day, and if it's as big as you say I'd have noticed," Luke had continued on talking, but Calum had stopped listening, his mind fogging with images of Ashton and his massive dick strutting about.

See the thing was, Calum and Ashton had always flirted. They'd been flitting around one another for years now, but it had never eventuated because despite the fact neither of them had ever said it they were both bottoms. Not that people couldn't be versatile but, Calum didn't want to top, and Ashton had never shown any interest either, so they'd just never addressed it and remained friends. The tension was always there, though. And now, with this new information, he was pretty sure he'd never be able to look him in the eye again, at least not without the thought of his massive cock on the back of his mind.

The party went on, and Calum skilfully avoided Ashton for the rest of the night. He thought that after he sobered up, the thoughts would leave him, but it was nearly a week later, and they hadn't left him. He didn't, however, have a good enough excuse not to meet up with Ashton the following Thursday, so he rolled with it as best he could.

Ashton pressed his feet against the side of Calum's thigh, the younger man threw a glare at him, and he just grinned in return. He was taking up almost the entire couch, sprawled out lengthways on it, and Calum was pressed in the corner, against the arm. He kept reasoning it was probably for the best that there was some distance between them because even as they watched Netflix, his eyes would drift across Ashton and linger a little too long on his crotch, looking, without looking, to see if there was anything there.

His resolve was waning though as Ashton continued to press his feet on Calum's leg, he was teasing Calum on purpose, and usually, this was fine, this is normally as far as their harmless flirting went. And Calum supposed it wouldn't hurt if he did what he would normally do in this situation, Ashton didn't know anything had changed.

So, Calum grabbed one of Ashton's feet and held it tightly as he started to tickle the bottom of it, the other squirmed in his grip, laughing hysterically as he twisted and wriggled until he got himself free. He slid himself toward the other end of the couch, trying to put some distance between them but Calum climbed on top of his waist and held him still as his hands started to race up and down Ashton's sides, poking and prodding to illicit more high pitched sounds of protest. His knees were locked on either side of Ashton's ribs, holding him in place, and he continued to try and wiggle himself free.

Calum laughed and let himself sit back against Ashton's stomach, he tried to keep the movement casual, but it was full of purpose. He felt the large base of his butt plug meet Ashton before his arse did. He saw Ashton's eyes widen as he realised there was something other than skin and clothes between them, one of his hands reached down and groped between them until he felt the base and pulled it experimentally, clearly trying to figure out what it was. Calum moaned as it shifted inside him.