You Just Slip It In Right? ⊹ [Cashton]

Ship: Cashton 

Plot: First time! + Riding! 

Smut* or Fluff: Smut 

*Top/Bottom: Top!Cal Bottom!Ash

Requested by: -midnightcal

________

"In here," Ashton said coily, pulling Calum into his dorm room. 

Calum threw a nervous glance over his shoulder before pulling the door closed behind them,  "are we really gonna do this?" 

"I mean yeah, I want to. If you do," Ashton said turning and walking backward still leading Calum into the room. 

Calum looked up from their connected hands a blush across his cheeks, "Yeah, yeah I want to, I just don't really know what to do," 

"Neither do I really, um I could, I could ride you," Ashton blushed crimson, "if uh you wanted," this time it was he who looked away shyly. 

Calum nodded, and Ashton pressed forward their nervous lips meeting. Uncertain arms and hands wrapping and reaching around one another as he turned them and walked the other back until the back of his knees hit the bed, and he folded down onto it. He could feel the dark-haired boy's hands were as feverish as his own, and he pulled back from their exciting kissing. 

Ashton pushed himself up, hovering over the other panting slightly, "are you sure you want this? You seem really nervous is all," 

"Yeah, It's excited nerves, I'm sorry," Calum admitted his eyes moving to look over his shoulder rather than his eyes. 

"Hey," Ashton searched for his eyes, "I'm nervous too, and I mean I have to actually have something shoved up my ass," they chuckled at the comment, and a layer of tension seemed to leave the room. He pushed himself the rest of the way up until he was standing, Calum followed sitting up on the bed. "How about you get naked and, uh, I'll get the condom and lube out of my dresser drawer?"

"I don't want to get naked first, that's embarrassing," Calum blushed with an eye-roll. 

Ashton leaned down kissing him chastely before kissing down his neck, slowly moving to kneel. He kissed down until he met Calum's slouching collar and then started moving down his chest unbuttoning his shirt as he went. He kissed all the way down the others snail trail, his hands shaking slightly as he began unbuttoning his pants. He could hear Calum's breathing had become increasingly heavy. "Stand up," Ashton said quietly, and he complied. Slowly he lowered his pants, thanking God they were more loose fit than usual. As his legs were exposed the cool air, Calum gasped slightly, and Ashton's nerves grew tenfold. Only the briefs were left. "Shoes and socks off," Ashton said kissing the others navel again to avoiding eye contact, before moving toward his dresser drawer. 

Ashton heard shuffling behind himself as he rifled through the draw with nervous hands. He placed them on the bedside table within easy access and started undressing. First, his shirt came off and then his jeans before he felt hot lips touch his shoulder and a hand glide across his abdomen before it slipped inside his briefs. 

A gasp left Ashton's lips, "where'd this confidence come from?"

"Felt a little better thanks to your, uh, attention," Calum's voice wavered, and Ashton could tell that these were only baby steps. He felt better though; he was more certain Calum actually wanted to go through with this. 

He twisted in the other's arms and started kissing him slowly and purposefully, moving them backward to the bed again. They collapsed onto the bed hands roaming far more confidently now, tender touches and groping as the nervousness wained enough for Ashton to finally get a hard-on. He could feel Calum growing hard as well, their want leaving their sensible minds behind as they started to grind a little desperately into one another.