Why he's doing this?

"I'm going out for some work, will be back by the evening. Here," he forwarded a phone to her which she took silently. "Call me if you need anything and don't get out of this room." His voice detached yet his words felt concerned as he didn't look at her and left the room, just like that.

Anisah stared at the phone for the longest of the times and then her eyes looked at food in front of her. Pancakes with chocolate syrup. She didn't felt like eating but chocolate called out to her, and she started eating small bites, so she could eat medicine afterwards.

Anisah was just laying at bed, looking at the ceiling when her phone started ringing. Startled she looked at the caller ID to find Sana's name flashing on it. A smile appeared on her face as she immediately answered the call.

"It's been ages. Where the fuck were you?" Sana asked dramatically making Anisah to gasp at her cursing.

"Language Sana!" Anisah warned sternly earning a scoff from the other side.

"Yeah whatever!" Sana huffed. "You didn't bother to remember but thanks to Michael bhai, who gave me your number this morning and asked me to call you in the afternoon." Sana told her sternly.

Anisah was quiet. He asked Sana to call her. He didn't want her to get bored! How thoughtful of him, but she'll melt? NO!

"You know it was me who ordered him to ask you to call me, so don't flatter about your bhai much!" Anisah mumbled a lie smoothly while smiling like an idiot.

"You could've called me directly instead of disturbing my bhai." Sana spoke bored.

"It's called attitude darling!" Anisah replied and after a two seconds pause, both girl burst out into laughter.

"I wanna tell you something." Sana spoke enthusiastically making Anisah to smile at her friend. "Enlighten me." Anisah mused.

"I'm pregnant!" Sana squealed making Anisah to gasp and next thing Anisah screamed loudly. "OH MY ALLAH!" Her face broke into a large grin with happiness when the door to her room burst opened and in came panting Asad with a gun in his hand.

Asad was downstairs in the lounge as he was on full alert for any danger when the main door opened and walked in Ebek. Asad furrowed his brows at Ebek's presence.

"What are you doing here?" Asad asked standing straight, posture serious.

"Sarkar asked me to give this cake to bhabhi as she called him to get it delivered as soon as possible." Ebek informed simply.

Asad looked at the parcel in his hands and then at his face. A very important meeting is going on at the penthouse and Michael will ask Ebek, who needs to be present at the meeting to deliver a cake to Anisah.

It didn't settle well with him.

"I'll go give it to her." Ebek said and just like that Asad was in front of him like a wall. "Give it to me, I'll give her." Asad spoke calmly, in no way he's letting Anisah eat this cake, before checking it. He's the head of security for a reason!

Ebek clenched his jaw and it didn't go unnoticed by Asad, before either of them could say a word, a scream was heard and without wasting a single minute Asad ran up with his gun in his hands ready to attack. He burst in the room only to find no threat and a wide-eyed Anisah looked at him stunned.

She hurriedly wrapped her veil around her head like a hijab. Asad saw a phone in her hand, and he saw her eyes looking at his gun, so he immediately hides it behind his back.

"Why you screamed?" He asked her seriously with a hint of anger and relief, she narrowed her eyes at him and for a second he was stunned because she did that thing just like Michael!