Part Nine

Bolin arrived at the fire nation wearing his normal clothes and takes the bag with him, holding the bag in his hand as he tried to figure out where the house was were a few nights ago someone stole clothes but left money.

He acted like police and went inside, he looks around clueless trying to figure out if it was Korra yes or no. His brother had always been the more detective person so he really wished Mako wasn't being a bitch right now.

So instead he started searching for things only an avatar could do, the actual police was thinking that there were multiple people who stole but Bolin and Asami think that it was just the avatar.

He found some rocks bended out on the side of the house and some earth in the house, but also a few burn marks showing that someone used fire as a light.

Bolin nodded to himself before climbing out the window and follows what he thinks were Korra's foot steps and finds the alleyway where she had slept and sits on the ground against the wall, he didn't wanna disappointment Asami or be found by his 'parents' again. Especially since his brother was working with them.

***

Korra woke up with a servant leaning over her, she quickly crawls away from the woman who was there to clean the hotel room. She looks around nearly hyperventilating "W-what happened?" She asks quickly still panicking a bit.

"I do not know I hoped you had the answer I just heard someone fall and then went here just to find you on the ground barely breathing" The servant answered before standing up and giving her a bottle of water and a cookie "So what's your name?" The woman asked Korra who was shoving the cookie down and drinking the water quickly.

Korra thought for a second acting as if she was still chewing the cookie "Ally" She answered since she slept in an alley multiple time this week "You?"

"Megan" She held out her hand and they shook hands, Korra runs her eyes and looks at Megan.
She looked quite young to be a servant maybe in her twenties, she had green eyes making Korra think she was probably an earth bender.

Megan stood up from kneeling down and dusts down a few things "Well I want to keep an eye on for a bit so why don't we go out for lunch?" Megan asks after a few minutes and Korra nodded "Sure" She went to the bathroom as Megan left, she did her business and then left before going to the lobby of the hotel and reads the newspaper.

Avatar missing from bending school, blood was found in bathroom if you see her please tell the police immediately

She reads the headline and sighs before putting the paper down and waits, after a minute or so Megan comes out in some green clothing. She was indeed an earth citizen Korra thought to herself, she stood up and together they walk out going to some stores to pick up some food.

Megan had brought a blanket so they could picnic, as they entered the park they sit down next to the water and lay out the food they bought. Megan bought more then Korra due to her having more money since Korea was pretty much broke.

Korra had some pale crackers and a bottle of water, while Megan had fruit, drinks, bread and stuff for on the bread. She noms on some fruit while Korra quickly ate the crackers and drank the water, they were talking about the weather and sometimes a flirty comment from Megan.

Korra kept blushing as Megan did and eventually jumped into the water not caring about her clothes since she could dry it very easily, Megan gasped and jumped in after making her jump extra high by using earth bending.

Korra laughed a bit and they started splashing with water, she heard a familiar voice talking to themselves and quickly stopped before turning to the person.

She was Bolin walking in the park looking frustrated "I need to find Korra" He mumbles and looks sround but before he could spot Korra she kissed Megan and moved so they were out of his view.

Bolin was looking around the park for Korra and looks at the lake, he saw two woman kiss and looks away blushing before continuing his walk. After a while he went to a cheap hotel, which coincidentally is the same one Korra was, and got a room with a phone on his request.

He took out a small paper Asami had put in the bag and dialed the number on it, after one ring someone picked up "Asami speaking" An familiar voice spoke on the other side making Bolin sigh in relief.

"Asami!" He said his voice a lot happier "I haven't found her yet but I did see two woman kissing in the lake, which I didn't know you were allowed to swim in but oh well. It wasn't what I expected to see so I quickly looked away cause privacy anyway did you find anything?" Bolin finished talking hut the other line was silent "Asami?" He asked and heard the line going dead, he sighs to himself before dropping on the bed and held his head in the pillow.

***

Asami was being held against the wall by Mako as he roughly kissed her, he had taken away the phone earlier and hung up not knowing it was his missing (not so missing) brother.

She had actually, even if it was forced, caught feelings for Mako so she kissed him back with the same passion.

His lips weren't soft at all and actually quite uncomfortable on her lips but she didn't care and told herself she shouldn't be a pussy, Mako his hand went down Asami's stomach and closer down there but she grabs his wrist and pushed him away.

This made him angry "How dare you stop me?! You do not own that body anymore since I own you" He said angrily as he put her hands above her head and held them there "Now let me do whatever I want or there will be consequences!" He said angrily before kissing her again.

***

Bolin woke up by a knock on the door, he stood up and opened it his hair doing woosh but he didn't notice. Infront of him was Megan looking at him intensely "Do you know Ally?" She asks angrily and stepped into the room and put a finger against his chest "Have you hurt her?"

Bolin who was still trying to wake up "Who?" He asked confused before yawning and rubbing his eyes trying to get the sleep out, he observed Megan "Oooh you are one of the woman in the lake earlier today" He mumbles to himself.

"Ally! The girl I was with, I had a feeling the kiss was forced but well didn't care and still don't but she tried to hide from you why?" Megan was still angry at Bolin for whatever he had done so she didn't back down from the muscular boy.

"I don't know anyone named Ally" Bolin asks and yawns again "Let me go back to bed please we can talk with the three of us over breakfast? Alright okay cool" He pushed her out the door not waiting for an answer and went back to bed.