Part one

Korra woke up when someone knocked on the little door of her bedroom, if you can call it that. On the otherside of the door a woman unlocks multiple locks before opening the little door "Wake up" she said and quickly walked away. She walks to the door and opens it a little before someone slams it shut in her face making her step back a little "Wake up it's my birthday!" An irritating voice of a boy says, she hears him walk away and then opens the door. She walks to the living room and before she can say anything she gets pushed to the kitchen "Make breakfast" Korra can only nod and starts cooking breakfast.

In the living room a man was reading the news paper when the boy from earlier walked in, he puts down the paper "Happy Birthday" The man said with a smile, the mom gives him a kiss on the cheek "Happy birthday my little boy" He was looking at the presents "How many are there?" He asked and the man responded "36 counted them myself." He said with a proud smile as if he was proud he could count.

"36?!" He screamed a little "Last year I had 37!!" The man awkwardly smiled "But this year the presents are a lot bigger." The boy didn't seem to notice him and continued screaming until his mother grabbed him by the shoulders "We'll get you something at the zoo" The boy nodded.

Korra walked to them with breakfast in her hands for them and then went back to her room with a little piece of bread.

***

She walked to the car cause the people she lived with were nice enough to take her with them, before she could open the door she was pushed against the car "Don't do anything stupid or no food for a week" He threatens before getting in the driver seat, the truth is Korra never got much food she usually needed to eat old bread. She was to thin for her age and never had friends, she never went to a school cause her guardians hated her for some reason. Her nephew was probably one of the reasons.

***

In the zoo they were looking at some crocodiles and one was sleeping so the boy screamed a little hoping to wake it up, his father trows something at the poor crocodile and it still doesn't move.

The walk away but Korra keeps looking at it "I'm sorry about them." She sighs "I get that you're tired and bored probably with all the kids looking at you, they probably think you are just here to entertain them." She huffs and shakes her head, the crocodile looks at her and walks a little closer. She looked at it with an open mouth, right when she wanted to say something again she gets pushed to the ground by her nephew "MOM DAD LOOK SHE MADE IT MOVE!" This made her angry and the ground started to shake a little, the crocodiles head is visible now and it gets over the little wall between the cage and humans.

Her nephew gets lifted up by a piece of ground and it moves him into the cage, when he tries to get back he couldn't cause he wasn't bug enough to get over the wall.

Korra was laughing and her nephew was screaming, then her guardians came and screamed when they saw there baby boy stuck in a cage with crocodiles.

Korra was still laughing and the man looked at her.

***

She gets pulled by her ear into the house, and the mans trows her into the little room she calls her bedroom. "Do anything like that again and I will kill you." He closes the little door and locks the 5 locks that are on the door, Korra sighs and lays on the makeshift bed and looks at the ceiling.

*a week later*

She doesn't know how long she was in the little room, she hadn't gotten any food and needed to do her business in a bucket.