Part Six

Isn't the top image here just so CUTEEEE

It's been months since Bolin has been taken, Christmas was coming up soon and Asami got ready to leave.

Korra just continues her day since she never got presents or anything like that anyway, she was cleaning the water bending quarters since pretty much everyone had left already.

After finishing up she left the room and was met by the Airbender kids who she spend the rest of the day with, she said goodbye to Asami before dinner.

She sat down in the large hall which usually was filled with children, she read a book as she water bends water to her mouth. She opens her mouth and it floats into her mouth, she heard a small laugh behind her and she turns around to be met with Kya.

She smiles but she didn't swallow the water yet so it dripped out from her mouth, before it could make her clothes and the ground wet Kya had caught it and bended it back into her cup.

"Thanks miss" Kya rolls her eyes in response "I told you call my Kya" Korra nods seriously.

"May I sit?" Kya asks pointing next to Korra who was busy reheating her tea, she looks up and nods before taking a sip.

"I see you're getting better at water and fire bending, what about earth and air?" Kya asks as some food got placed infront of her by an air nomad, she thanks them with a smile and eats a little.

Korra nodded as she puts down her tea "Earth has been going good air... still nothing" She said a bit irritated "Now I think I'll train outside a bit is that okay?" Kya nods and continues eating as Korra disappears out the hall, through the large doors that fall closed behind her.

Korra went outside and stood in the snow, she wasn't wearing a jacket but didn't seem to bothered by the cold.

Korra smiled a bit but it disappeared soon, she had heard stories from Tenzin that his father once was the last Airbender. He and his kids are the only Airbenders alive, she sighs and looks at the cloudy sky.

In Asami's room it was an absolute chaos, clothes here there EVERYWHERE. Her driver was picking her up in an hour and she had just packed one bag.

She was busy folding her clothes and putting them in their assigned bags that she didn't notice her father enter "Is this how your room always looks?" He asks laughing a little making her quickly turn around, she smiles at him and then continues packing "No just in a rush to pack" She answers simply

Her father nodded and looks around "Well I'll be in the car so we can go home and enjoy our Christmas together" He seemed a bit more sad then before, his wife and Asami's mother had been murdered by a non bender years ago but Christmas used to be her favorite holiday and now it isn't a happy day but it is fulled with sorrow.

Asami's mother had been burned alive by an fire bender who was after money, he had left her to duie in an alleyway. Asami had found her coming home from summer school.

The small child who was around 7 years at the time yelled and screamed as her mother said her last words.

Asami continues packing blinking away her tears at the thought of her mother and follows after her father soon after.

She didn't have time to say bye to Korra and was already gone before Korra would notice, she looks out the car window sadly as they drive over the snowy path.

They enter Republic city after and looks at a small map, it showed the bender world.

Fire nation, southern and north water tribe, earth kingdom and the air temples. She sighed to herself as she knew this was only a small part of the world that was also behind in technology, one of the benders once decided to explore then rest of the world and has helped hide this part of the world from humans.

What they'd do if they found this... destroy it? Probably not. They'd probably study us as if we are animals, cut us open as if we are nothing to see what's up with us. Kill us first sight since they kill what they can't explain.

Asami closes her eyes as she made a small fire in the car, her father didn't like bending at all since he wasn't a bender and neither was her mother.

She felt responsible for her mothers death, if she had just been there to protect her.. give up her live for her mother then her father would be much happier.

She closes her hand and the fire disappears, she looks outside as they drive through republic city and closes her eyes before falling into a deep sleep.

***

Korra was still sitting in the snow deep in thought, she didn't notice Tenzin walking towards her and when she saw him she physically jumped.

He rubs his beard "Come with me Korra" Was all he said and walks away, she quickly jumps up and goes after him nervously.

"Since you might have some emotional problems we decided that you should have something like an animal" Tenzin says as they walk out to where the flying bisons were held, in the middle was a large polar bear dog playing in the snow. It let out a howl and continues jumping around.

Korra automatically smiles seeing the animal "So what am I supposed to do?" She asks looking at the animal, she had a feeling she had seen it before.

"Well you two already know each other so go see if she remembers you" Tenzin says "I'll leave you two alone" He says and walks away probably going to his office to check over things.

Korra nervously walks to the polar bear dog "Uhm hey polar bear thing" It looks at her and immediately jumps on her licking her face, it had a small name tag around its neck. Naga it read and something clicks in Korra's mind and she quickly hugs it while mumbling Naga.

Some memories of the polar bear dog as a baby came into her mind, she remembers seeing Katara and her parents there who were laughing and smiling. The polar bear dog licks her face and she shook her head the memories going away, she hugs Naga again and pets it. She stood up since Naga had tackled her when licking her face, it walks by her side through the yard.

***

Asami walks into future industries and sees Mako and his parents, he looked different she thought to herself. A cigarette was in his hand and he looks at Asami "Ah dear!" Her Father said and she looks at him "This is Mako, you'll marry him so that our company will go world wide" He says and her eyes go wide "No" She says quickly but her father shook her head "You will" He said and then turns to Mako's parents and starts talking with them while Mako smirks looking Asami up and down.

Days pass and Asami agreed to marry Mako after they threatened her father, she couldn't let him die because she didn't wanna marry a man.

On Christmas Eve Mako proposed to her, rumors spread in future industries about them and the rumors quickly spread. The police questions the Sato's multiple times but lied to the police since if they spoke, they'd know and they'll kill them and everyone the love.

'Rumors say that Mako (19) and Asami Sato (17) are engaged' Asami read on the daily paper and quickly threw it away, she sighs to herself and realizes that she might not be allowed to come back to the castle cause of this.

And as she predicted a letter came in and that said she wasn't allowed near the castle anymore and if she is near it she'll be trespassing.

***

Korra and Naga had been together the whole time since Tenzin had brought them back together, she has been playing and riding around with Naga it was even allowed to sleep in her room.

A white lotus guard knocks on her door and says that Tenzin wants to speak with her, she got up and left her room going towards Tenzin's office.

Tenzin looked quite nervous but he remained seated in his chair, he looks at the door when Korra walks in Naga not far behind.

"Thank you for joining me today Korra" Tenzin said smiling as he tried not to show how nervous he was, she smiles at him and nodded.

"So I have some news... about Asami.."