Part Four

Korra sat in the same place for a couple more hours thinking about what the old woman had said, she hadn't moved from her place as her mind went in overdrive.

She didn't hear someone enter the training room and only noticed them when they sat down next to her, it was Tenzin. He put a plate of food down next to her and sat down next to the food "Hey" She said with a kind smile "What's on your mind?" He asked and looks at her "Thinking about something Katara told me" She answers quietly still deep in thoughts.

'Maybe I should just say fuck it?' She thought to herself and then sighs and shakes her head "Bad word Korra" She automatically tried to slap herself like she was taught back at home but the door opens and someone quite literally ran into the room and jumped ontop of Korra, which made her yell out in surprise and she then put some ice around the persons neck.

"Wow! Hey Korra nice to see you again this seems like a cold welcome!" Bolin says chirpy as always, he didn't seem bother by the ice around his neck as if he knew that it was a bad idea to begin with.

The ice quickly defreezes and the water goes onto his clothes in which he groans slightly, Pabu sat ontop of his shoulder and licked Korra's nose.

If you are wandering who Pabu is it's an special kind of ferret, one that humans don't know exist. Pabu is a fire ferret and is the cutest, everyone here has either a fire ferret or another animal that can deliver secret mail or bring you around. Some people have dragon, mostly are from the fire nation. The air people have flying bisons and the others can have what they want pretty much.

Korra smiles slightly and hugs Bolin "Sorry you scared me" Bolin just chuckles in return "It's okay Korra!" He says with a smile and hugs her back, Mako walks through the door knocking on it slightly to let them know he arrived.

"Hey bro!" Bolin says and waves, he nods at him and Korra doesn't give him a second glance. Korra sighs and looks at the water underneath the platform, she looks at Mako who was looking into the hallway as if searching for someone.

Korra thought back about the rumors 'Maybe they knew each other before she came her and already like each other' She thinks, when she hears Mako say Hi to someone in a happy tone to which the person responded Hi in the same tone. She recognized the second voice and let's herself drop into the water, she heard Bolin yell out to her but she let herself sink to the bottom. She knew that people were only nice to her because she was the avatar and about her past.

Her thoughts have always been haunted by the idea of it, the idea of someone using her just because she is the avatar. She wasn't used to having friends or anything because she always was the outcast and now out of nowhere she is the star of the show, she couldn't handle it and thought the people would be better off with an avatar who was raised like that from the beginning.

She laid on the cold floor underwater hoping the ground would open and swallow her, everyone was expecting so much from her just because she was an Avatar which she didn't even know a lot about.

All she could do was curl up in a ball and release her last breath, the bubbles go up to the top slowly. Her eyes started to close as she felt her body numb a little, she saw everything becoming dark as she was just done with it.

_____

In the mean time Mako and Asami had run into the room and looked at Bolin "What happened?!" Asami yelled which made Mako look confused at her "It doesn't matter that much she's just a girl" He said with a shrug and leans against the wall, she looks at him and shakes her head. Bolin looks at his brother "She's just a girl?!" He yelled "What happened to you Mako? You used to care about her before the vacation" He shook his head in disappointment and looks at the water trying to point out where Korra is, when he sees some air bubbles he takes off his shirt ready to jump in but Asami was faster and dives into the water.