"Nothing. I'm just chilling." Rico lied.

Ring's hand stilled, as he raised his head in an attempt to meet Rico's eyes. "Don't lie to me, especially if you're gon do a piss poor job of it. Come on, what's up?"
When Rico didn't respond immediately, Ring smacked his ass. "I'm greying up here, any day now." He urged.

Not seeing a way out of it without blatantly lying, Rico decided to tell the truth. He'd never liked keeping shit from Ring anyway. "Dre been pulling up on me for a minute. I ain't tell you because I can handle myself."

Absolute silence fell in the room for a gruesome minute, a drop of water could've fell on the floor and it would've sounded like ocean waves. Rico's nerves danced around in mockery of him as he waited for the shît storm that was inevitably sure to follow.

"Are you gon say sum?" He asked when Ring remained silent.

"How long?" Ring eventually asked.

"How long what?" Rico stalled.

"How long has this been going on? Quit playing dumb please."

"It started that day at the mall, on my pop's birthday. And he was here earlier today. I kicked his grimy ass out though, he definitely ain't coming back after that."

Another stretch of silence took place.

"I need to get to the dealership, your pops is waiting on me." Ring said, standing up abruptly.

"Where you really going Papi? Come on na, I'm sorry." Rico wasn't really sure what he was apologizing for, he just felt like he did something wrong.

Ring's eyes hardened. "This ain't got nothing to do with you Ric, since your pops practically been living at the hospital, i gotta handle business myself."

"Yes it got everything to do with me, stop lying. You wasn't thinking about allat two seconds ago." Rico reminded him with a slight catch in his voice, knowing they were dangerously close to a full on argument, which was the last thing he wanted.

As if Ring sensed that as well, he suddenly looked defeated, and his features softened automatically.

"I don't want you to leave in no fowl mood." Rico added sadly.

Ring sighed, before saying, "I ain't mad, certainly not at you. Come here."

Rico got up, went to him, looped his arms around Ring's neck and kissed him deeply. Their tongues played tag for the longest time, then Rico started to walk backwards, pulling Ring with him, until they both fell back into bed, tangled in each other.

Rico shuffled until he was on top, without breaking their kiss.

"I really gotta go though, your dad finna be mad at me." Ring said in between kisses."

"Tell him to take it up with me then, he ain't gon kill me as easily as you." Rico replied, grinning.

Rico moved around and parted Ring's legs easily. His dick was already on brick, as it often was around Ring.

Rico continued to kiss Ring passionately as he lined his dick up in the other male's entrance. Thankfully he was still loose from earlier, they both were.

He slid all the way in, until he was buried to the hilt. "Fuck!" He moaned under his breath, as he began to move slowly in and out of Ring.

Ring's hands roamed all over Rico's body. Their mouths moved against each other's, in sync with Rico's slow but precise strokes, eliciting whimpers from deep down their souls. Each thrust hit Ring's spot, making him stifle a moan.

Ring sought Rico's tongue with his, while his hands squeezed his ass.

He freed his hands a moment later and clasped one hand around Rico's neck, while the other one cradled his skull, holding his mouth to Rico's firmly, as he ravished him in a fiery kiss.
Damn! He felt like he was gonna explode from desire.

Giving up control to Rico like this had initially been difficult for Ring to do, but he would do anything for Rico. And having the other male inside him, made him feel nothing but pure bliss.

Tearing his mouth away from Rico, he muttered, "I ain't gonna last papo."

"Me neither." Rico replied, as he felt his dick throb and pulse inside Ring, and he almost lost it.

Dropping his head, he took Ring's lips again in a gentle kiss that enticed and sent shivers all over his body. He slipped a hand down between their bodies and gripped Ring's dick, he rotated his finger and massaged gently.

Ring gasped, and his hips began to rock beneath Rico's, creating an irresistible friction that drove Rico off his senses.

Rico began a steady driving rhythm that matched Ring's movements, as Rico continued to stroke the other male's dick in sync with his fierce but passionate thrust, rolling his hips in a circular motion and hitting every wall.

A moment later they both convulsed in an earth shattering climax.

"I love you papi." Rico said, trying to slow down his breathing. He was still inside Ring, and laying on his chest.

"I love you too."

"You ain't gonna let that Dre shit go, are you?" Rico inquired. He already knew the answer to his question, but a nigga gotta try right?

"Nope." Ring replied, without missing a bit.

________________________

A/N
I really feel like I didn't flesh out their story enough, like they deserved more screen time or sum. So here's the first part of the ten-part short story I'm writing for them.