Moonrise

They all woke up in a cage that had fiery torches at every entrance as well they found a rather surprisingly large pack, Jana's pack were all, stuck in the cage with them.

"What have you gotten us into now, boy?" Alric snapped at Rhydian and at once, Ceri was growling at Alric in the defense of her son.

"Leave him!" Ceri says sharply and suddenly, the two were growling, at one another until Jana shoved her dad away from Ceri.

"Where is Meinir?" Aran asked them all quietly as Sierra leans back against the wall, still feeling rather sick, from all of the drugs in the meat. "Where is my sister?!" He shouted as he stood up and stopped as the door opened.

Everyone stood up as Meinir came down the stairs with Alex Kincaid on her heels and Sierra snarled at Alex as he nodded and Meinir brandished the torch and Sierra backs up swiftly, as she too as all wolfbloods were, unable to stop the fear that came with fire.

"Meinir?" Jana whispered.

"What... are you?" Aran whispered as he saw his sister holding fire freely as without fear. "What is she?" He asked quietly, and Sierra shakes her head at him, not knowing either.

"She's human." Kincaid said to them all and Sierra bared her fangs at him and he laughs at her. "Even you can't stop it, young Tracker. You will be the last of your kind, and your wolf will die at moonrise tonight." Alex said and Sierra snarled, but he laughed at once again.

"Free of the primitive fear of fire, and... free of the animal curse, that you all have to live with. Welcome to Cereberus. The end of wolfbloods."

Alex looked at them all and Sierra's eyes faded, at the shock that replaced them and he laughed. "Have you lost your spirit, young Tracker? Your family was here recently. They fought hard, harder then anyone else. But they are around here somewhere... I think." Alex hums as he looks around the area.

"Sierra?" A faint male voice whispered and Sierra turned to the side and she crouched next to the hole and a weakened looking almost male carbon copy of her was there.

"Marty." Sierra said and hugged him quickly, before she realized that Alex was coming into the cage.

She turned and let out a low growl once again, prepared to step in front of them all, even to face the flames of fire, if necessary for the rest of them to be safe.

"You can't make a wolfblood, human, you can't be so foolish as to think that you can. It is impossible." Ceri said.

"Science makes anything possible." He said, and Meinir got into the cage with the lit torch, and everyone backs up at once.

"Why would Sweeney help you to do this?" Rhydian asked sharply and Alex raised his eyebrows at him.

"Ha ha. Victoria Sweeney, help me? You are joking, right?" Alex asked and Rhydian looked at him.

"Wasn't it Segolia?" Rhydian asked and Alex laughed even harder once he realizes that Rhydian, was in fact serious about it.

"No. But someone had to pay for my research." Alex offered them.

"So... it was you, who, took the money! And framed my dad. And all that stuff about Victoria. It wasn't her, it was you!" Rhydian shouted at him.

"Why... my sister?" Aran asked as he looked at Alex, through the bars as he tried to avoid looking at Meinir, who was in the cell with them now, to keep them at bay.

"Because she fought back. Just like Marty and the little one. I don't know her name, I never bothered to learn it, but she's around, I think." Alex spoke in a certain voice that scared Sierra's heart, so she looks over to Marty, who nods quickly. "There's no fight in her now, though, is there?" He asked.

"You can't do this. You are a healer, like us!" Ceri begged with Alex, who nodded.

"And I'm curing you." He insisted.

"From what?!" Rhydian shouted at him and Sierra growled, ignoring the fire, as she pushes to the front of the cage.

"I'm curing you all from your pain, your anger, your hurt, your predatory nature, your wolf--" Alric and Sierra both tried to charge, but the flames, it held them back.

"Try to cure us. See what happens now." Alric snarled, daring him to do it, but Alex simply shakes his head.

"It's already done. You, while you were unconscious, and your pack, all days ago. A full moon normally goes to trigger your transformation. But in just over an hour, tonight, you won't become wolf. You'll become human."

Alex said and Sierra threw her head back and howled up to the sky, along with the other wolfbloods, hoping to anyone that someone would be able to hear them, anyone at this point.

Sierra was standing back as Jana talked down to Meinir, who was now talked into putting down the torch on the ground outside the cage.

Aran and Meinir were both crying and Sierra lowered her head quietly and then suddenly she looked up.

"Someone order a way out?" Tom asked as Victoria had shoved a wall out of their way.

Suddenly, now everyone was getting their wolves back but, both Sierra and Rhydian were still inside, runnin' over and after Gwyr, one of the cubs, in the world.

Kincaid kept talking as Sierra and Rhydian look at each other, watching as they listened to his story.

"The moon is about to rise. I am the last tracker." She whispered until the red light hit Rhydian and Sierra just in time as their veins began to show up, as did their eyes.

Every wolfblood charged after Kincaid, as they all circled the tree where Alex was hiding, every one of the wolfbloods was prepared to tear him to shreds with any remorse.

Howling went up from every single wolf on the block, as they charged for Kincaid.

A week later, Rhydian was leaving for Canada to go see the Smiths', and, he'd look at Sierra, who hugs him swiftly.

"You say hi to them for me, I mean it Morris!" She snapped and he laughed at her with a sad smile, and nods.

"You can come and visit, you know... it won't be forever." He said, as she, was nodding.

"You hurt her and I'll come after you until you can't run anymore, you hear me?" She asked and he laughed.

"Loud and clear." He said as he got into Dacia's car and they drove away as everyone cried silently but they all pretended that they weren't.