Wolfblood is Thicker Than Water

Sierra and Rhydian were now both being outfitted into both Manchester United memorabilia and toques.

Then they both sniffed loudly, as Tom looks around with them. They found a wolfblood movin' through the trash as they raced off after him.

"How did you know I was here?" The man asked after being chased halfway through the woods.

"No, you're not..." Sierra growled slightly at the man.

"Gerwyn." She said quietly and Rhydian raised his eyebrows at her and she shakes her head. "Former one of the wild wolfblood pack." Sierra explains quickly.

"Rhydian! Sierra!" Tom shouts loudly from behind them and Sierra looks at him.

"Rhydian?" Gerwyn asked, sounding almost confused, even though, Sierra had figured out the connection for the two as soon as she had remembered a name for him.

"Dad?" Rhydian asked, sounding equally confused as they both place their hands onto their hips in a quite confused matter.

Gerwyn came back, and suddenly, Ceri was charging at him and Rhydian and Sierra stand squarely in front of her, unmoving like a stone.

"Go inside, Ceri." Sierra says calmly and Jana nodded slightly at Ceri, who did as they both suggested, and they went into the house together.

"I'll talk to her. Stay outside." Jana said and Sierra slightly nodded as she looked at Aran.

"Let's go hunting. We need to get some dinner, I'm hungry. Let's go get something." She said with a grin, and he nodded at her, as they grab the net and ran off quickly.

Sierra came back quickly when she felt through Eolas that something was wrong now.

"Enough!" Rhydian shouted as Sierra ran up the stairs along with him and a second later, she was veining up right behind him. "My territory, my rules."

He snarled and then when Dacia came downstairs, she seemed to know Gerwyn, which was confusin' to them, all.

Sierra shakes her head as she heard car engines rumbling, driving toward them and Sierra smelled a lot, and it was a real lot of wolfbloods.

She stormed outside with Rhydian and her eyes blazed up with a fire in them, although she hadn't shown a single sign of wanting to change form yet.

"Hello there, Sierra." Victoria said as she looked at them both and her eyes glowed yellow swiftly.

"You have indeed been in contact for awhile with Gerwyn, so why, are you not the one who called?" Victoria asks and Sierra scoffed.

"He isn't dangerous. He works in accounts for moon's sake!" Sierra let out a growl.

"You know her? Victoria Sweeney, of all wolfbloods?" Rhydian asked and a sigh came from Sierra.

"They assigned me to security, but I chose to move to another department which they let me. But, everyone goes through Sweeney eventually." Sierra's eyes grew cold as she changed a facial expression to emotionless once again.

Rhydian brought Gerwyn out, but he ended up running instead of stayin' as everyone ran after him from Segolia.

Except for Dacia, who looked upset with herself for telling them now, but it was unfortunate that they weren't all going to be only chasing Gerwyn.

Sierra met him outside nearby as Gerwyn used Eolas, she watched his back quickly.

Gerwyn continued running with Sierra and then Aran erupted out of the ground, shouting for Gerwyn.

They switched quickly and Sierra hugged Aran briefly, before he shoves her away and raced off quickly.

Sierra drops down swiftly into the tunnels, along with Gerwyn and they walked back to the cellar in triumph.

"Aran couldn't wait to get back to their pack anyways." Jana pointed out as she picked at her nails.

"Was Jeffries a big problem?" Sierra asked them all, as she sat down on the ground and smiled, as she inhaled the fresh scent of the cellar.

After finding out that Gerwyn was never planning on staying around at all, no matter what they did to help him evade the authorities, Segolia was after him again.

Sierra was among the others when Ceri granted him enouwian. She claps hands with Gerwyn as he stands up as a smile appeared on his face.

Gerwyn hugged Rhydian, before he walked away from the others and the pack waves at Gerwyn as he raced off.

"As he said, he will be back Rhydian."