The intercom rang, inviting him for breakfast. He picked up his phone and left the room.

******
Sarah got to her house and was surprised to see the MD and some guys in the premises.
He saw her and walked up to her.

"Good evening Sarah."

"Evening Sir. Has it been long you got here? Let me open the door so we'll go in."

He nodded and she led the way. She opened the door and he followed her while the rest of the guys waited outside.

"Sit down sir. I'm sorry it may be dusty. I've been in my aunt's house."

"Hope everything is fine?" He asked, using a finger to check the cushion before sitting down.

"Yes sir." She said, sitting adjacent to him.

"The boss sent me to you." He started.
Her heart started the somersaults. Was she going to be arrested for lying? Maybe he misses her and wants her back. Or, has he seen the videos trending online? It's been two days since kelvin duped her.

"He wants to apologise for harassing you and pleads that you do not take the case to court."
She nodded. She wouldn't be that stupid because he was innocent and she would loose the case if she dared. She doesn't even have money to hire a good lawyer.

"Secondly, the company has given you 30 days to vacate this apartment since you've resigned from the company. We'll be checking if we owe you anything and you'll hear from us in six days."

She was doomed for life. With the trending videos, who would ever employ her?
The MD stood up and she joined him.

"I just hope you know what you're doing Sarah. I'll leave now"

She thanked him and he left. She slumped in her former position and cried bitterly. She should have remained in her lane after the several rejections from Micheal but no, she wanted to explore. She had learnt her lessons the hard way.

******
Kelvin and Micheal were already in the dinning when Claire came down. She was dressed in a plain chiffon gown and she had a notebook in hand.
She got to them, greeted Kelvin and sat at the end of the table.
Ebere served her white rice and vegetable sauce, adding two slices of yam, just the way she liked it.

"Where's Gertrude?" Claire asked?

"She's dressing up." Ebere replied.

"Okay. Tell Chika that I've called the agency and two more girls will be joining you tomorrow. You may leave now."

"Thank you ma."

"What did you say?"

"Thank you madam." Ebere corrected.

"That's better."

Ebere left the dinning area with smiles. Her boss was educated and loved having intelligent people around.

Kelvin bit from his turkey and hummed.
"I'm sure you guys will miss Gertrude." He said.

"Big time. She's good and I'll miss her, but then, she's leaving for her own good." Claire added.

"I'll pack up these things when we're done, then I'll eat them all later. She's a wonderful chef." Kelvin joked.

"Your stomach will end up suffering the consequences." Claire said and they laughed.

Gertrude showed up with her bag just then. She was dressed in a jean trouser and Versace top. Her natural hair hung on her shoulder. She wore no make up but she looked beautiful enough to turn heads.