[24] Life Changing

Start from the beginning

"You lied to me Scott! You said she kissed him! You made us argue over nothing! She probably hates me now for trusting your dumbass and not her!" Stiles yelled angrily.

"Do you even know what it's like for you best friend to tell you that the girl your in love with is with someone else? With no remorse?" Stiles asked. "Did you even see the pain I was in? Did you even bother to notice that to me it felt like the world was crashing down on me?"

"You know the past three hours I've been an ass to Madi, cause I believed you! And then when I found out the truth I just thought it's probably the full moon, you know he doesn't even know what he's doing and tomorrow he'll be totally back to normal. He probably won't even remember what a complete dumbass he's been. A son of bitch, a freaking unbelievable piece of crap friend and brother." Stiles exclaimed.

"So what? Even if they didn't kiss it's only a matter of time before they get together." Scott said with no emotion as Stiles bit the inside of his cheek. "Issac likes her I can smell it. And Madi. She likes someone too. It's mostly likely Issac with the looks she gives him."

"What?" Stiles asked his voice cracking.

"She probably likes him too. She doesn't like you Stiles. You're just her friend." Scott said with a smirk.

Stiles swallowed his emotions and left the room, sitting outside the door.

"It's obvious, Stiles. I know you see it too. How she puts her hands all over him. They way they talk to each other. And the looks they give each other. She's never gonna like you like she likes Issac. Your just her friend. Just a friend. And you always will be." Scott said as Stiles closed his eyes to stop from crying.

After awhile Stiles heard the door open making him open his eyes. Madi walked up the stairs with take out in her hand.

"Hey, hows he doing? Did he say anything stupid again?" Madi asked sitting down next to Stiles.

"Yeah, he's saying a lot of stupid crap, but it's fine." Stiles said as she handing his keys to him.

They opened the food and started eating, but ready to get up if anything happens with Scott.

"Madi," She heard Scott. "Please let me out." She heard Scott's voice shaking. She put her food down and stared at the wall.

"It's the full moon I didn't mean to cause problems. I'm sorry you know I wouldn't do any of this on purpose." Scott said. "Please Madi it's starting to hurt. Its not like the first time. It's the full moon. It's Allison breaking up with me. I know that it's not just taking a break. She broke up with me. And it's killing me. I feel completely hopeless. Just please let me out."

Madison closed her eyes as her heart clenched in pain wanting to help her brother.

"No." Stiles answered for Madi. "We can't."

All the sudden they heard Scott scream. Madison's hand found Stiles's, gripping it tightly as a tear ran down her face. The screams continued for minutes until stopping suddenly.

Madison opened her eyes slowly. She looked at Stiles who held the same confused expression.

"Scott you okay?" Stiles asked, not getting a response. "Scott?" He asked again both of them standing up and opening the door that they closed due to the screams.

They looked in and their eyes widen seeing a bloody handcuff and the window wide open. They ran out and downstairs and out to the car.

They drove down the road, looking for Scott. Madison anxiety grew more and more as they drove around.

"What the hell?" Stiles whispered making her look forward seeing police cars, and an ambulance. They saw a stretcher with a body covered with a white sheet making them panic.