chapter 21 (end)

enjoy I'll miss this story :((

Everyone at the table looks around for Minho or the bride, so far no one has seen either. You sigh, hopefully they show up soon. As if on cue, a young woman walks on the small stage and speaks into her microphone.

"Attention ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please? Give it up for the bride and groom..Lee Minho and Hanako Suzuki!"

From the top of the large glass staircase, two figures make their way down the steps. There he was, Minho in a black suit with a matching tie, his smile was definitely forced, like he wasn't even trying to hide it. The bride had her arms linked with his, her expression wasn't happiness either it was more like she didn't care about her own wedding. You raised your brow and sipped your drink, this was interesting.

Haneul still had the same expression on her face, expressionless as she watched Minho walk down the staircase. They made eye contact for a split second, and for that second did Minho's eyes soften. So he still cares for her huh? Well Minho you better know what you're doing, I won't hesitate to fight you if you break Haneul's heart.

You watched as they got closer and closer to the stage, briefly passing by your table. Minho didn't look at Haneul again but continued to walk with his new "bride". Once they got to the stage, they were right in front of the altar. The altar was gorgeous you had to admit, white flowers all around with green vines and fake butterflies. It seemed that they were about to get right into the vows, you chewed your bottom lips nervously. This better end well or they would have come here for nothing, or maybe it wasn't nothing since they did get free food.

Saying their vows which was obviously scripted may you add, it was like they got some professional to write it, they held their hands together. Then came the time you all were waiting for...

"Hanako Suzuki, do you take Lee Minho to be your beloved husband through the worst and best times, through thick and thin?"

Hanako seemed to slightly hesitate before saying, "I do..."

"Do you Lee Minho take Hanako Suzuki as your beloved wife through the worst and best times, through thick and thin?" Lee Minho I swear you better say no.

"No I'm sorry but I'm in love with someone else," Minho dropped his hand from Hanako, and the crowd gasped, while you were sitting in your seat smirking. Haneul's eyes widened. her hand over her mouth. Chan, Changbin and Hyunjin just all nodded in agreement. Good for him. To your surprise, Hanako smiled and said, "go get her," wow that was kinda cute.

*okay at this point go to wherever you listen to music and search up "You Feel Like" by Hojean and listen :). *

"What do you think you're doing Lee Minho??!! You better get back to the altar and finish the wedding," Minho's mother blocks Minho from heading in Haneul's direction. Minho's father didn't say anything but seemed anxious as he was running his fingers through his hair. Hanako's parents on the other hand remained unbothered.