chapter 13

Anyone but him, you would have been glad if the student was anyone else. Jisung leans closer to you, people start to whisper, the atmosphere suddenly uncomfortable.

"What? Still scared of me?" Jisung chuckles. More whispering. You wanted to cry right there, right at that moment, but you couldn't, couldn't let him see you weak.

"Don't make a scene Jisung, if you want to talk to me, talk to me somewhere privately," your voice was quiet, but you knew he could hear you.

Before Jisung could answer, Chan makes his way through the crowd, right towards Jisung.

"What are you doing here? Did you not embarrass y/n enough at the party?" Chan glares at Jisung, his back was faced towards you, as if he was trying to protect you.

"It's okay Chan, don't make a scene he isn't worth it," you tug Chan's sleeve pulling him back to you.

"I'm not worth it? Is it because I'm ill? Is it still that y/n, you have a problem with me because I'm still ill like I was in the past?" Jisung laughs, but his eyes were deadly. There were shocked expressions, curious ones, confused ones. The way he put it, it seemed like he was ill as he was dying, but his illness was different. He wasn't dying, he was dangerous, but you were sure he got better so why was he acting like the way he used to?

"I told you Jisung, if you want to talk, arrange it with me, I am not talking to you anymore here in front of everyone,"

"Meet me at our park, 8:00 o'clock, don't be late, and most importantly don't bring anyone" Jisung leaned in and whispers in your ear, before chucking and walking away. The crowd slowly disappears, everyone going to their classes. Our park, the park where everything started, of course he wanted to meet there. That's where you two always used to meet.

"What did he say?" Chan turns to ask you. Haneul finally got to you since the crowd was gone, she looked worried.

"Is everything okay? That Jisung boy seems off.." Haneul asks.

"Nothing, everything is okay," you hated the fact that you had to lie, but it was too dangerous for anyone else to know. Chan looked like he was about to say something but didn't push it. You three then headed to class together, you prayed you didn't have any with Jisung.

LATER THAT DAY

"School is finally over, thank goodness, you guys wanna get something to eat?" Haneul asks you and Chan.

"Sure, I'm starving," Chan's stomach growls, all of you laugh.

"Uh no it's okay, you guys go ahead. I have a lot of homework, I should get going," you smile before waving goodbye. Chan and Haneul waves goodbye to you.

"Text me when you get home!" Chan calls after you, you turn around and nod.

Usually your driver would pick you up, although you specifically told him to park somewhere that wasn't close to the college. This time though you wanted to walk home, you needed to get fresh air, sometimes being in a car was too suffocating. You plug your headphones in and start playing your favorite songs. Music always made you feel safe and calm, it was like it had some kind of effect.

AT YOUR HOME

You finally arrive home, you then go to the kitchen to cook yourself some ramen. Instant noodles were your favorite snack but you knew they were unhealthy, so you only ate it a few times a month. You check the clock, it was 3:45, you had a few hours to do your homework before you had to meet Jisung. You cringe at the thought of meeting him, you really didn't want to, but you knew what he was capable of. You didn't want to think of him or the past anymore so you went up to your room to do your homework and study. Exams were coming up, you had to beat Chan to know the answer to your question. To be honest you didn't really know how you felt about him, you knew he was important to you. He was someone you didn't want to lose and cared a lot about, like a close friend, but somewhere in your heart you also wanted to be more than that. But you weren't certain, it was like something had to happen in order for you to be sure of your feelings. Sighing, you continue to study and do your homework to distract yourself.

A few hours later, it was already 7:40, you quickly went down to eat dinner. Since your parents were barely home, you mostly ate dinner alone or went out to eat. Your chef cooked some spring rolls with baked fish, your favorite dish. You quickly ate and went upstairs to get ready. You threw on a hoodie and a pair of jeans, and put on some vans. You took a bag with your phone and other things, went downstairs and headed out the door.

AT THE PARK

By the time you got there it was already 8:00, but Jisung was nowhere in sight. You look around the park, the memories coming black slowly. The park where you two met, the park where you would spend time with each other doing almost everything. From having picnics, playing on the playground even though you two were too old, to just sitting on the bench and talking. But that one day he changed, he started shutting you out, he laid his hands on you, he did things you didn't know he was capable of.

You check your watch, 8:10, where was he? You would wait for a few more minutes and if he didn't show up you would go home.

"Looking for me?" there he was Jisung wearing all black, black hoodie and jeans, black mask. 

"Where were yo-" you didn't get to finish that sentence, he was too quick.

Jisung put a white cloth over your mouth, you tried screaming but it was no use, in no time the darkness took over.

A/N: hope you enjoyed, and don't forget to vote and share :)

also next chapter is where it's going to get more dark.