chapter 11

"Are you saying you have a cr-" you start, but Chan starts to run away.

"HEY I WASN'T FINISHED CHAN! GET BACK HERE IT'S AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!"

You run after Chan feeling the cold night air, it was refreshing in a way. You finally make it back to his car, Chan was already there but he was still outside.

"You didn't answer my question, you literally ran away," you glare at him, jokingly.

"You know some questions are personal to people, for instance, your question,"

"I didn't even finish my question and you just ran away,"

Chan sighed, "One I already knew what you were going to ask and two, I can answer it but only if you score higher marks on the next exam."

You grin, "deal, I'm looking forward to your answer." you were confident you were going to get first, Chan was smart, but could he really beat you?

THE NEXT DAY

You were about to enter the restroom when a hand shoves grabs you and pulls you into the supplies closet, whoever it was had their hand over your mouth. With a push you fall onto the cold floor, your legs were bruised, and you had a few cuts. You look up to see three girls one of which you recognized to be the girl that was with Minho, the other two you didn't know. They wore luxurious brands, their outfits were sparkly, and they all had fur coats on. The one in the middle gave you the darkest glare, the other two just snickered at you.

"Do you know who I am?" the one in the middle asks. She looked familiar probably from some magazine, but honestly you didn't know.

"No and I don't care," you reply, if this girl really got on your nerves she would regret it so much.

"How could you not know me!?? Not only are you poor, you're ugly and you don't know who I am. You must really live under a rock don't you? I am Korea's number one model, I have been on the cover of various famous magazines, and on top of that I am and actress! I've starred in so many dramas and movies, how could you not know me?" the girl shouts at you, man this girl really wants you to punch her in the face doesn't she?

"I don't know, maybe it's because you are a background character in those dramas,"

"How dare you, you know what, let's just get this over with. First of all I'm Jae Hwa, as you should have known, second of all Chan is mine, so take this money and stay away from him. He doesn't like you at all, he loves me and only me, so stop being jealous and trying to get his money, you gold digger." Jae Hwa throws money at you, which made you even more angry at her. Glaring at her, you pick up the money and she smirks, she was dumb enough to think you would accpet this money? You walk up to her and slap the money on her chest and leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"You don't get to tell me who I should stay away from, you are not my mother. You have made me very pissed at you, I have the power to cancel your whole career, but since I am a nice person, I won't. But you should know, you won't be starring in any dramas or being in any magazines if you do this again. Now don't ever talk to me again, I despise people like you." with that you turn around and leave the closet, now you really needed to use the restroom.

LATER THAT DAY

You were studying at the library as usual, your house felt too big and quiet at times. Your phone chirps, indicating that you got a text message.There were three new messages, all were from someone you didn't know. Your face goes pale, you have been getting these messages for a while now but never said anything. At first you thought it was a prank but it started to get worse and worse.

"Why so pale y/n?" you turn and see Chan, a worried expression could be seen on his face

"Nothing, I'm fine.." you put on a fake smile but Chan could see right through you. You tried to hide your phone but it was too late, Chan takes your phone and reads the messages.

"y/n..why didn't you just tell me? You're in great danger y/n, I can't let you get hurt, I need to protect you,"

"I couldn't let you get hurt, the person told me to not tell anyone or else everyone I care about will get hurt. I can't let anyone get hurt especially you and Haneul, I-I care about y-you guys the m-most," you broke down, sobbing you just wanted this to be all over. Chan pulls you into his arms, hugging you tightly as you sobbed. Again you felt his warmth, you felt safest in his arms even when it felt like your world was crashing down.

A/N; who do you think is sending the messages? :0

Also apologies for not updating for a while, I am going back to school next week so I don't know how often I'll update :(