chapter 17

HELLO I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD. yes this was supposed to be updated like a week ago so sorry for the delay. New update schedule, Bad boy will update once a week, then the next is First, then the next comes back to Bad Boy and so on. AND TYSM FOR 6K READS I DON'T DESERVE THISSS ILY ALL MUAH!!

"There you go again Chan, what's with all that? What will happen?"

Silence.

Then Chan puts the mango and knife down, and suddenly his face was close to yours.

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes," you whisper, but you smile and close the gap between you and Chan, before he could. Your lips on his, a soft and sweet kiss, it was perfect.

The kiss was like heaven, you didn't want it to end, but a knock on the door makes you and Chan pull away. Haneul walks in, a piece of paper in her hand, her face blank you could tell right away something was wrong.

"Hey, come here, what's wrong?" you motion her forward. She walks towards you, Chan scoots away to give her space to sit. She says nothing but hands you the piece of paper.

You are cordially invited to the wedding of

Lee Minho

&

Hanako Suzuki

Saturday, June 13th 2020.

7 o'clock in the evening.

Rose Ballroom.

1234 Flower Fields Lane.

Seoul, Korea.

Let us celebrate

their infinite love for each other.

"oh , what the heck. A WEDDING? I JUST WOKE UP FROM GETTING STABBED AND NOW SOMEONE IS GETTING MARRIED????" you shout.

"Minho..was here he handed me this. He told me I had to come, I don't know if it's just me but..the word infinite. It's our word..when we were younger we chose this word to use it whenever the other needed help. Is it just me? Am I over thinking? I don't know what to do...I love him still...it hurts..." Haneul rests her head on your shoulder and cries.

FLASHBACK ( 3RD POV)

Haneul sat outside of y/n's hospital room, eating some chips while thinking. She was glad y/n was back, part of her was really happy but the other wasn't. She missed him, missed him so much, because she couldn't let him go. She loved him so much, more than she ever loved anyone before. For him to end their friendship like that broke her. Tears streamed down her face, even after all this time she couldn't stop thinking about him.

"Don't cry.." Haneul snaps her head up, it was him it was really him. Right in front of her she wasn't imagining things.

"Minho..?"

"I can't be here long, take this please. Be there, you have to. Trust me just this one time," Minho hands Haneul an envelope, with that he was gone.

END OF FLASHBACK

"It's going to be okay, I know Minho wants you there for a reason. I'm sure it's not because he wants you to watch him get married," Chan gives Haneul a side hug.

You stroke Haneul's hair, comforting her, "You are not overthinking please, I am sure Minho has his reasons. It's your choice if you want to go or not, either way I will support you okay? If you want to go, then I will be there. If he or anyone else dares to hurt you, I will get to them first. I think you should think about this first okay?"

Chan nods, "I'll be there too,"

"Thank you guys, you're the best,"

"Of course we are always here for you!"

"I should get going now, everyone else left except for your parents. My parents want me home soon anyways, thank you again," Haneul gets up and gets her belongings.

Before she leaves, she whispers in your ears, "don't forget to text me all the details about that kiss, don't think I didn't see." which made you blush, and now you looked like a tomato. Then she waves one last time before closing the door behind her.

"She was talking about the kiss wasn't she?" Chan smirks. You hit his arm playfully, and laugh.

"I'm afraid I have to go now as well, don't miss me too much, and be safe okay?" chan gives you a forehead kiss, which melts your heart.

"You can't stay a little bit longer..?" you tug on his sleeve and pout. Now it was Chan's heart that melted, how could he say no? You were too cute.

Chan checks the time on his watch, "I guess I could stay a tiny bit longer. I'll sing you a song, when you fall asleep I'll go, how about that?"

"That sounds lovely,"

Kinda a short chapter sorry, but hope you enjoyed it! :)