▪CHAPTER 3: THE SHADOW MARK▪

Start from the beginning

"I want teokkboki Hyewon Unnie,"

Yujin said.

"We should order Chicken!"

Wonyoung excitedly said while hitting Yujin's arm

"Okay! Okay! It hurts, stop hitting me. We are going to order that too..."

Yujin said while holding her arms, acting like it hurts.

"Jajangmyeon too... and Milk teas for each, Hyewon!"

Eunbi added

"You know what kind of milk tea we want right?"

Eunbi asked and I just nodded.

"Unnie, Ice Cream too please."

Nako cutely said while pouting her lips

"Omo! Okay, we'll get that too... Here's the money Hyewon ah you remember everything right?"

I again nodded. After Eunbi gave me the money I ordered everything they told me.

After I ordered I came back to our seats and wait for our orders, While waiting, Eunbi put her notes down and speak.

"Let's talk about what happened earlier"

Yena and Yujin put their heads down and looked at each other, Hitomi and Nako are trying hard not to laugh especially Tomi because she's been teasing Yena a lot since earlier, While the others are quietly looking at Eunbi Unnie.

"First of all, Why the heck are you scared? I am not angry, I'm just worried and disappointed that you really can't control your magic."

Yena then put her head up and cutely pout her lips.

"Unnie, I'm really sorry and also I don't want to see those kids die without doing anything even I know I can"

"Forget it, but next time learn to control it huh... Don't forget the true purpose of why the council sent us here"

The two just nodded at what our leader said

After that, the food already arrives so we stop talking about what happened earlier. While eating, as usual, we are noisy. As I look around, I notice Eunbi Unnie, who is just smiling while watching the other girls bicker and being messy, I know she is bothered about us and our world she's our leader, after all, the burdened she might be feeling is huge than ours

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After the lunch break, the twelve Enchantresses go back to their classroom. Like always they are very noisy.

"Yah! Did you see their face earlier? It is really funny,"

Chaeyeon said while laughing at the two girls,

"Unnie, At Least we did something! Unlike Chaewon Unnie"

"Huh! What do you mean?"

Minju asked looking at Yujin who is pouting because Chaeyeon, Kkura, chan, and Hitomi are laughing at them.

"I saw Chaewon Unnie almost raised her hand and use her magic also earlier, but I think this coward hesitated"

Yujin said that made Yena stand in her chair and can't believe what she just heard

"Really!"

"That's because I know my responsibilities, You, Big Dog!"

"Nah! You are just being a coward, letting those kids die because of responsibility? Duh! I'm kind enough to help them no matter what"

Yena's retaliation,
Yuri and Hyewon just shook their head as they watched the others teasing and annoying each other, Wonyoung try to suppress her laugh as she saw Chaewon trying to calm herself for a constant mocking of the duck and the dog.

This is their usual state, teasing each other and being noisy, they only stop being a mess if Eunbi is telling them or when the teachers come.

After a minute, one of the school staff enters their classroom.

"Students, The afternoon class today is canceled, You may go now."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

WONYOUNG'S POV

"Students, The afternoon class today is canceled, You may go now."

I didn't even bother to look at the staff when he said that but then I felt something really strange, I can feel danger. I stand up and look at the school staff and I saw something on his neck, A small circle with an X inside, It is small but I can clearly see it because of my magic.

He looked back at me then grinned.

"U-unnie.."

I am really speechless... I felt sudden goosebumps and suddenly I felt so scared. I can't be wrong, I know that mark.

"Woah! That was-- "

Yena Unnie didn't even finish her words, maybe they felt or saw that too. I looked at her and saw her stand up and immediately run outside the room trying to find that guy. When she came back she just look at us seriously whole nodding her head a sign that the guy disappeared and she didn't saw him.

"We need to find that guy..."

Eunbi said seriously while looking outside, She then stands up and holds her necklace.

"Wonyoung ah, what did you see?"

"I saw a Shadow Mark unnie, in his neck,"

I answered

"Shadow Mark? That means he's not an ordinary Enchanter."

Sakura Unnie said

"The Dark Lord's Official are making their move huh?....... I think we need to tell this to Council, right?"

Minju unnie said while picking up her things, We just looked at each other.

"Eunbi Unnie, I'm going to call Master Seunggi. He needs to know this."

Nako Unnie told Eunbi unnie, Eunbi unnie just nodded.

"Wonyoung ah, what else did you see."

Eunbi Unnie asked me suddenly which makes me flinched a little, I close my eyes for a second before answering Eunbi Unnie

"At the rooftop unnie, He's going to wait for us on the rooftop."

______________________________________

Thank you for all my readers.
I know I'm still lacking but I hope you still enjoy this, And please vote.

This is my first time writing fanfic and I'm still not getting used to this.
I hope it is not boring.

______________________________________

Wait For the Next Update.
Read, Vote, And Comment Your thoughts about this chapter.
You can follow me for more stories.

Love Lots from
Author Sil_Anon