He grabs the showerhead, turning it on to rinse my hair. "It's okay."

"No, it's not. I fucked up bad. You should be yelling-no, screaming at me for this...But you're not. Why?"

"I think puking your guts out is punishment enough."

"I don't agree."

Yoongi sprays me in the face. "Hush."

The water goes up my nose, causing me to cough.

"No more of that. You learned your lesson and now we can move on."

"Can I say one more thing?"

"Mhm," he hums.

"I'm glad we're talking instead of avoiding each other."

"Me too. I'm sorry I left the last time we had a problem, by the way."

"We were both in the wrong, but we're growing together. Isn't that part of a relationship?"

"A healthy one, yeah."

A healthy one.

This is a first.

***

I arrive at Sepulveda Dam, immediately being hustled into a tent for hair and makeup. The members have a separate sector to get ready with their personal team, so I don't have as much as a sneak peek as to what they look like.

Once the makeup artist is finished with me, she sends me over to the stylist.

"Name?" the voguish woman inquires when I reach her.

"Audaire Wilson."

She searches through the extensive rack of apparel before taking hold of a hanger. She then places the outfit in a garment bag.

"The women's changing area is about a hundred yards to the left," she apprises, handing me the clothes.

I thank the stylist and follow her instructions to get dressed. I enter the tent, going to the rear where the last remaining spot is, and close the privacy curtain. I put on the all-black ensemble and to my surprise, it fits perfectly. My measurements were only taken yesterday at rehearsal. I can't believe how fast they arranged this.

Prior to going outside, I pop another painkiller and an anti-nausea pill. I'm feeling a lot better after my bath and speaking with Yoongi. This is more of a precautionary thing.

***

"So how were you this morning?" asks Beck before biting into her apple. The majority of the dancers have gathered in the snack tent while we wait as there are fans in here. It's too hot out there to be anywhere else but where the cool air is located.

"Awful. I'm never touching alcohol again."

She chuckles. "Yeah, you did have quite a bit."

"That's an understatement."

"I want to apologize for last night. I got carried away."

"It's my fault for drinking. I had the ability to stop, but I didn't."

"Next time, let's just have a calm evening. No bars or clubs."

"Great idea."

For the remainder of our conversation, she doesn't bring up Yoongi nor the fact that I referred to him as "baby." I mean, if the roles were switched, I wouldn't bring it up either. It's awkward as hell.

Eventually, the director announces that we're almost ready to start shooting. When the members exit their tent, my jaw drops to the ground. They're absolutely stunning. Particularly Taehyung. He has branch-like designs on his neck with "the shadow like me" written above his cheekbone. His blue hair is now black as well. It must've been colored the previous night or earlier today because I haven't seen it yet. The other dancers take notice of his beauty too, sending googly eyes in his direction. I feel jealousy pool in my veins. I shake it off though.