𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

Start from the beginning

Because Yoongi was still horribly confused by what the fuck he meant.

"Thanks," Hoseok smiled widely in Yoongi direction, who had no choice but to get a paper towel and physically wipe the flour out of his ear.

He had so many question as to how Hoseok even managed to do that in the first place.

"My pleasure," he replied with absolutely no emotion whatsoever, emitting a series of uncontrollable giggles from Hoseok, "but how the fuck did you even manage to get flour inside your ear?" He asked, swiftly turning to face Hoseok who just had a smug look on his face.

"I'm a man of many talents," he replied simply, patting Yoongi on the head before returning to his mixing station and began running the blender to mix up all the ingredients.

"Sure."

"What was that?" Hoseok yelled over the roaring sound of the blender, hastily turning his head around to meet Yoongi's amusing stare.

"Nothing~" he teased, a playful glimmer twinkling in his eyes which Hoseok narrowed his eyes at suspiciously, before turning back around to finish mixing the ingredients.

Yoongi couldn't quite explain it in words, but something about watching Hoseok mix the cookie dough together in a blender was so domestic, and he freaking loved it. With the cute little pastel apron tied around his lean figure and some flour still lingering on his face from the earlier situation, Yoongi couldn't help but feel so fond of him and crack smile at the sight of it, shamelessly gazing towards his direction for the longest of time while Hoseok was still blatantly clueless to the fact.

Which left Yoongi bored and jobless, nothing else to do other thang wait for Hoseok to finish with that step before the two could then work together on rolling the cookie dough into little balls.

Well, that was until Yoongi made the spontaneous decision to walk up behind Hoseok and wrap his arms around the younger's waist, with his chin resting on Hoseok's shoulder, taking Hoseok off guard completely before he eventually relaxed into it.

"Ahh it's hard to stir when you're holding me," Hoseok whined, though deep down beneath all those frets, butterflies flew around in his stomach from the simple action that sent his heart soaring, since Yoongi wasn't usually the one to initiate affection like this. But when Hoseok did get to see more of Yoongi's soft and clingy side, he loved it more than anything and cherished every single second of it before it went away.

"Too bad cuz I'm not moving," Yoongi retaliated plainly, tightening his arms around Hoseok's waist and planting a quick little peck on his cheek, before gently rocking the two back and forth in a swaying motion.

The whole thing made Hoseok's heart swoon.

Finally, once the mixing portion was done, Yoongi began to help Hoseok with folding the dough into little cookie shapes while still standing behind him and resting his head on Hoseok's shoulder, not making any attempt to move his comfortable position.

"Suddenly you're a dog now," Hoseok chuckled, rolling the dough into balls with his palms before placing them down onto the cooking sheet equally spaced out.

"Are you just gonna compare me to an animal every chance you get?" Yoongi laughed, quirking an eyebrow at Hoseok's new adaption I'm referring Yoongi to a dog now instead of a cat.

"Mmmm yes."

"Lovely."

"Just like youuuu," Hoseok teasingly dragged out, earning a scoff from Yoongi who made fake puking noise at the comment.

"You're so cheesy and gross."

"Isn't that the whole point of Valentine's Day?" Hoseok smirked, suddenly turning around and wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck, who widened his eyes at the action.