She stood up and walked towards the couch. There she stopped and sat at the side of the deep asleep cat eyed girl.

As she sat there she looked at the sleeping beauty in front of her.

Yeji sleeps peacefully for a busy girl.

She looked dashing. Her eyes are what made her attractive, knowing that Yeji's eyes resemble that of a cat. Now that she's asleep, she actually looks like a sleeping kitten. Add with it her soft cheeks which made her a lot more adorable than she already is, and not to mention her pink and kissable lips are just an absolute cherry on top.

Lia can't help but smile. She can't believe that she has fallen for Yeji.

What's weird is that this place is the very place her sister met her girlfriend. Is it coincidence? Or does this place have some sort of love magic?

Lia then laid her head on her crossed arms right beside the head of the sleeping Yeji. Which made their faces be a couple of centimeters apart from each other.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Lia mumbles. Hoping that Yeji might answer, but that won't happen. This ain't no drama, where it turns out that the person sleeping is actually awake and is just pretending to be asleep.

Yeji is legitimately asleep and unaware that Lia is right in front of her.

"You're so mean." Lia pouted and is legitimately acting cute in front of a sleeping Yeji.

For most of the time she was just sitting right beside Yeji, wondering why the cat eyed girl was ignoring her. She kept trying to figure it out and just thinking to herself. Until she, herself, fell asleep right beside Yeji.

~~~~~

A sudden sound of soft snores woke Yeji up from her fairly comfortable sleep. She slowly opened her closed eye lids, slowly revealed, to her shock. A sleeping hamster right beside her.

Lia was laying right next to her. She looked so adorable, with soft snores here and there which made Yeji giggle.

As she looked more into Lia, she noticed that she was shivering from the cold air seeping through the window.

Had she not been avoiding Lia, she'd be scolding the smaller girl for not wearing thick clothing on a cold day.

She looked at the window and it was still raining. Then looked at her phone for the time. 1:35 PM. Two hours since she slept.

Yeji sighed and slowly stood, trying not to wake up the sleeping Lia.

After she got up she lifted Lia up and laid her down at the couch, covering her body with a warm blanket.

Yeji looked on to Lia and can't help but to feel sad. She felt heart broken because of what she saw, but that wasn't the reason why she felt sad.

The reason was because she's guilty. She's been constantly trying hard not to talk to Lia and most of the time she'd even ignore her. Yeji made herself do it despite of her strong feelings towards the girl. Because she believed Lia now has someone who loves her.

Yeji feeling somewhat pained from what she had done leaned down and kissed Lia's forehead.

"Sleep tight Lia." Yeji mutters and caressed the sleeping girls' head like a puppy.

A sudden gagging noise startled Yeji which made her kick her leg on the coffee table making a loud thud. Luckily Lia wasn't awoken from the sudden noise.