Chapter 13

Days have gone by and it was all the same. Day after day after day after day. It would always come to a dead end with Lia's mission to get Yeji to talk to her.

Sure Yeji would call her, but the way she called her was different.

It felt lacking to Lia. It didn't have the same feel to it.

Everyday Lia would always try to converse with the cat eyed girl, but would always come up short. As Yeji sometimes just outright ignores her.

Yeji does talk to her at times, which for Lia, is atleast good in anyway, but Yeji would only talk to Lia to order her to do errands around the shop.

Lia doesn't know why Yeji is throwing a hissy fit, nor did she know why Yeji is acting like this.

It can't be turned into such a positive thing either, not with Yeji spewing negative energy around the place. Negative times positive is equals to negative after all.

So which ever Lia does. Their conversation would still turn into something negative and unproductive, and most of all she'd only make things worse for herself and for Yeji.

The weather wasn't helping too.

It rained hard and it rained non-stop. The usual crowd filled streets is currently empty because of the rain. It wouldn't be advisable to go out without something to cover your head. Which is why their class is cancelled.

Lia sat near the window just looking at the empty streets and here and there, would see some cars passing by.

Just to pass her boredom. She even made a mini race with the water droplets as its racer. She watches as they flowed down the window and picking out who would win.

She's that bored.

She can't do anything at the moment either. Even if she wanted to, she just can't talk to Yeji because the older girl would just either, one, ignore her and two, would talk to her but it won't be that long.

Yes, they're both alone at the flower shop. What a coincidence, seems like the deity watching over them wants them to reconcile, badly.

And fate seems to have a delivering factor on making both of them be alone at one place.

Because the first coincidence, so to speak, is that it's raining hard and non-stop. Which disabled both of them to ever going out of the flower shop.

Second coincidence which happened prior to the heavy down pour, is that Chaeryeong went home, getting stuck at her house and couldn't go back because of the pouring rain.

Third coincidence is that Hyunjin being the mad lad that he is, went out to buy some food without taking the car with him. Yes, the guy who always drove the car for once didn't drive it and at the worst possible time too. Because as y'all already know of, it rained hard which means he probably won't be back until the rain either halts or slows down, unless he goes all mad Jack with it and run home in the middle of the rain.

It would've been a very beneficiary coincidence for both of them, had they have not been awkward and ignoring each other for the past few days.

So here they are stuck, alone at an enclosed space.

The day is already cold, then add the awkward atmosphere between Yeji and Lia. That's just match made not in heaven but in hell.

Even after all that sideline entertainment of Lia. Tiredness soon got to her as she yawned and stretched her body, feeling a little doozy.

She looked back behind her looking to head towards her room and saw Yeji, who's asleep at the couch. She didn't even notice that Yeji was laying down on the couch. She remembered that Yeji was doing something in kitchen and that was it.