Chapter 6

Time flowed like cement. She checked her phone for the time. A minute has not even passed since she last opened her phone. Laying there with nothing to stare but the ceiling was excruciatingly dull and boring. It was as if she was a crew member on Ferdinand Magellan's expedition ship, sitting there and looking at the vast out stretched ocean on the horizon as the ship cruise across the Pacific ocean. That's how she compared it to be. Staring at nothing but the flat surface of the ceiling all day was the same equivalent of staring at the open ocean.

That's how bored Yeji was. A workaholic like her, itched to do some jobs. But since she entrusted her brother to manage their flower shop, so that she can have her two month long break from her three years of working. Here she is laying on her bed only looking at the ceiling.

When she woke up from her slumber after a goodnight sleep. She decided on doing some errands and atleast try to fill her daily quota. But her brother being the caring person that he is, made her sister ease off her stressed out body. Forbidding her from doing any strenuos jobs.

She wanted to move, but her consciousness seemed to can't make a definitive decision that would drive her body to move into motion.

Chaeryeong also wasn't available to hang out with since she's compensating from her three day absence from her job. Which sucks because now that Yeji has nothing to do, the younger girl decided to start doing her job.

The one person that made their place lively and cheerful also wasn't present. Lia, the person who lights up the place easily with her cheerful attitude and endless hilarious antics. Yeji surely misses her presence already. It's not even a day that Lia is gone from the house as she just barely started going to her college university a day ago and Yeji is already feeling the effect of not having her around.

Yeji rolled around her bed as she tosses her phone beside her. "Why is it so boring. Ughh." Yeji groaned.

A knock on the door echoed as it bounce off the four corners of Yeji's room making her stop from whining.

The door slowly opened making a small squeeking sound as it did so. Revealing her brother. Who looked pretty haggard and exhausted, probably back from doing some work. "Hey Lucy. Wanna eat ramen with me?" Hyunjin asked.

"Really you still remember that nickname?"

"How could I? That's how Ryujin used to call you."

Silence engulf the two siblings as the atmosphere turned awkward from the sudden mention of Yeji's then girlfriend Ryujin.

"Oh. Sorry, forgot that the two of you broke up." Hyunjin apologized.

"It's okay. Now go out. I'll follow you outside— and that ramen better not be soggy!"

Hyunjin then left the room leaving her sister as she took another extra minute to reminisce about her ex-girlfriend Ryujin.

Ryujin was her girlfriend. They actually had a pretty great relationship. Not a single toxicity occured in their relationship. They were dubbed The Great Ryeji couple, because of their great chemistry and how they'd always be on the same page. They were inseparable. Now the reason for their break up was because they felt like they just held back each others life aspirations, like they couldn't do things without having the other commit to the latter's decision. Ryujin wanted to be a photographer that travels the world, taking pictures of every gorgeous thing she come across to, and Yeji wanted to stay and manage the flower shop. You could say that they had a peaceful separation from there relationship. Might be a dumb reason for others, but for them it was reasonable enough. Still even after their breakup they stayed friends, but eventually they lost contact to each other.