Chapter 8

"Hey oldie we need to go." Yeji called out for her brother.

The siblings got out of their car and walked towards their next destination. It's a huge place so it shouldn't be that hard for them to spot it.

What are they gonna do there? Well they're going to meet someone who's called them for a floral service for a wedding.

Hyunjin got out of the car and ran to his sister. "Why do you keep on calling me oldie? Were like the same age."

"Your face looks old that's why." Yeji teased.

"Really? We do look alike."Hyunjin placed both of his arms around the back of his neck and smirked. "Is that why your face looks old too?"

"Shut up Hyun." Yeji rolled her eyes and fasten her walk.

Telling from the expression and reaction Yeji had. Hyunjin knew he won. He's good at annoying his sister, his like universal level at it. He'll only stop if Yeji starts to look like she's about to murder him.

"So tell me. Why is Lia avoiding you again?"

"I don't know," Yeji shrugged, "she's also definitely not angry at me for talking crap about her friend."

"Say what now?"

Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows and looked at his sister. He didn't know Yeji had the ability to talk smack to people, nor did she have the guts to do it either. Yeji is basically an angel of a person.

"What? The talking crap about someone part?"

"Yeah. What about her friend?"

"I hate his presence," Yeji inserted her hands into her pockets, "he keeps hanging around Lia."

"Oh, so it's a he?"

Yeji glanced over to her brother and saw a small grin forming in his face. She knows where this is going and she regrets that she unintentionally mentioned the gender of the person she was talking about to her brother.

"What's the problem with a guy hanging around Lia?" Hyunjin nonchalantly spoke out. "Isn't that supposed to be a good thing? He'd be like a bodyguard to her then."

"No I hate it when he's with Lia."

"So, what? Are you saying that you don't want this guy to be with Lia because you want to be the one right beside her?"

"Yes. Wait, no I me–, ohh... whatever you got me." Yeji looked at his brother who's smiling like he'd just found a huge stash of money.

"It's okay sis. Anything you tell me is locked in a vault. Plus you can't hide anything from me."

That is true. Hyunjin has this power in which somehow he can make Yeji confess what she did or what she is hiding. It's like Hyunjin has the lasso of truth.

"If you reveal that to Ryeong. I'm gonna make you eat the soil in the flower pot at the shop."

"Yeah yeah. I won't tell her, unless you know. Blackmail and stuff."

Yeji glared at her brother and that was enough to make Hyunjin stop from messing with her.

You see. Yeji might be laid back, optimistic and always smiling, but if she wants to. She can also be a bad bitch.

After a quiet a long walk. The siblings stopped at their designated place after walking from the parking lot. But when they entered, there was no one there.

The inside of the place they're standing on is quite big and spacious. Who ever their client may be, they might be pretty wealthy. The decors has already been placed, full of white fabrics running across and around the four huge pillars at each corners at the middle of the hall. The tables and chairs have also been placed in a circle formation giving space in the middle, presumably for when the bride and the groom are about to make their first dance. Of course not to forget the big fancy chandelier hanging at the middle ceiling of the hall.