Chapter 49: I'll find my way back too you

Start from the beginning

"Welcome to the Russian mafia babe, I'm Abel, but you know that and you also know me." He says.

Dude is talking like he's famous.

I'm trying, really fucking trying to picture where I know his face from, I'm so close yet I can't put my finger onto it.

"You really don't remember me huh?" He asks.

Instead of answering, I just give him a 'no shit asshole' look and luckily he got the gesture.

"June 24th 2017, on third street jog your memory." He smirks a fucking evil smirk and I know exactly who he is.

"You. You fucking stabbed me and you killed him." I scream, my blood boiling with anger.

"Now you remember." He laughs.
"Your doing fine though, unlike your friend." He chuckles.

"He was innocent, he was a good person, he never harmed anyone, why the fuck would you need to kill him?" I bellowed.

"Only you were meant to die on that day, that stupid boy got in the way, only he is to blame." Abel says.

"He was fucking protecting me, he saved my fucking life, you killed an innocent CHILD." I shout wanting to rip him apart.

"News flash love, this is the Mafia we kill innocents all the time." He chuckles feeling no bit of remorse, but what would you expect from a sociopath like him?

"So what, you have come to finish the job, go ahead and kill me bastard because I promise you, if you don't do it now, I will come after you." I warn him, and I will stand by every word, he better take the opportunity to kill me or he will regret it.

"Not quite darling, first we are going to have a little talk."

...

Dominico's POV:

It has been about 10 hours too long since she had been taken.
I've been up all night roaming the streets of Italy, I have sent men all around the damn country searching for her, hell I even managed to stop any flights or private jets from leaving the country.
Yet there is still no sign of her.

Willingly, no one has slept...everyone is at their wits end, this is the first time I have ever seen Stefano this distraught and furious, don't let me get into the fact that he has killed multiple people in the past few hours out of anger.

It was admirable.

Sitting in the family room, it is pin drop silent, we have spent every second of every hour trying to find her but keep coming up with nothing.

"Christian that tracker was A grade material why the fuck does it not work?" Stefano shouts.

"They must have disabled it or messed with the signal, I know for a fact they haven't removed it yet." He says you can hear all the guilt in his voice.

Xavier speaks, standing up for him, "boss, with all due respect, it wasn't his fault, we all are responsible."

Angered, I speak, "no. None of us are fucking responsible! This is all down to her bitch of a mother."
Infuriated I begin.

"Why the fuck would you leave her in a club on her own, hell why would you even choose that club of all places?" I groan to Natalia.

"She told me to leave, I had no choice." She whimpers, guilty and upset.

"There's always a choice, you chose to be selfish, Sienna would have never left you, she would have protected you even if it costed her, her life ." I shake my head leaving the room, realising I should probably get back to searching for her.