Chapter 18 Plans

A/N: Hi guys in new chapter. I'm sorry about not updating in long time but or I didn't have time or I was to tired. I hope that you will understand it and will enjoy new chapter.

{Nazarick 10th Floor}

In front of the door that led to the throne room, a gate opened. Slowly from gate emerged Khorne, Albedo, Khazrak and then Shalltear with Brain. When all of them were on the other side Khorne turned to Brain.

Khorne: Once again I want to apologize for my behavior in that cave, I was on edge lately. 

Brain looked at him and stuttered.

Brain: N-No, It's nothing! I understand you, I would behave same as you in situation like this.

Khorne: Thank you for understanding. Now follow us, we will discuss your reward behind this doors. 

Brain simply nod and then the huge doors opened revealing a something that he heard in legends or saw in his dream. A beautiful hall that shined with purple glow thanks to giant chandelier made of purple crystals. And on the end of the hall stood a stone throne, from behind it stick out more stone spikes making throne look even more intimidating, there were already someone waiting for them. First to the right stood Demiurge, next to him stood Cocytus and on the other side stood two young dark elves, Aura and Mare. Khorne walked up to the throne and sat at it, Albedo walked up to his left, Khazrak stood next to Cocytus and Shalltear stood next to elves, leaving Brain in front of Khorne. After a second of silence Khorne began.

Khorne: Brain Unglaus. You helped my servant in danger, I want to reward it. Say what do you want?

Brain looked at Khorne but couldn't say a word because of pressure that emitted from Sith. He looked at Shalltear who nod at him to speak, and after a deep breath he began.

Brain: Well...I don't really know what could you give me. 

Albedo: "glare" Speak human, be grateful that Lord Khorne even allowed someone like you step into this place. So don't waste his time.

Khorne hold his hand up and signaled Albedo to stand down.

Khorne: Albedo, calm down.

She bowed slightly and took step back.

Albedo: I'm sorry, My Lord.

Khorne: "turns to Brain" I can give you almost everything, gold, women, weapon, knowledge, power.

After he mentioned the last one Brain narrowed his eyes at him slightly, Khorne saw this and smirked a little.

Brain: Power you say?

Khorne: Yes, I can make more powerful then any human. But I have only one condition. 

Brain: What is it?

Khorne: That you will never this power against my servants. And It's pretty obvious that you want to become more powerful, you reaction give it away. 

Brain: "smirk" Heh. I never was one to hide my desires. 

Khorne: Good. If you do, you will become a lifeless shell. So, what kind of power you desire.

Brain: All my life I thought that I was the strongest swordsman in the world, no one was able to defeat me. But then he appeared, Gazef Stronoff, I want a power that will allow me to beat him and regain my title as a strongest human swordsman.

Khorne: Strongest swordsman? Hah! I want to know you that I myself am a swordsman. Do you think that you can beat me?

Brain: No. That's why I said strongest human swordsman.