"Oh shut up and c'mon." Nikki rolled his eyes, dragging me along with him ini the change room.

As soon as Nikki pulled me into the dressing room, Tommy eyeballed me with a smirk, obviously knowing that Nikki made me come in to watch.

"Looks like it's becoming a strip joint guys, and Nikki's got a customer." Tommy winks over in my direction.

"Piss off Tom." Nikki replies with a smirk.

"Well if it's a strip joint, why don't you guys give me all you got?" I smirk.

"Come on Sue, you should know we don't do it for free."

"Tight arses." I reply with a cunning smirk. Sitting down on the small lounge in the room, I decided to lay back and stare up at the roof.

"But I guess you guys could definitely never be as hot and sexy as either Sylvester Stallone, Emilio Estevez nor Johnny Depp. And not even Kiefer Sutherland, damn he's gorgeous. Now I wouldn't mind having a good time with those four."

"Oh yeah what have they got that we don't have?" Nikki cocks an eyebrow. Smirking my myself I sat up looking at them all deviously.

"You don't want to know."

"Come on seriously name one they got." Vince crossed his arms challenging me.

"My lust." I wink before leaving the lounge and walking out of the change room. Now that ought to drive them crazy.

Deciding on heading towards the stage where the loud music of Guns N' Roses was being amplified to the audience below, I placed my hands into my pockets and stopped to one side so that I could peak through.

My eyes immediately locked onto Axl who seemed to doing laps up and down the stage area. The bruising on his face as well as the others was just visible from the makeup they would be wearing, but they didn't seem bothered by it. Peaking more around the corner, I watched as Slash pounced around in front of the fan, the air blowing against him made his curls look like he was the goddess with snakes as her hair. His hair was definitely alive.

Duff was surprisingly standing closest to me, his head held low with a cigarette hanging from his mouth. It was as though he didn't like looking out into the audience. He also had bruising all over his face. I felt bad for him and especially Steven, they copped it when they hadn't done anything wrong by me, in fact they were who treated me like a woman. And that's the way every woman should be treated, not like shit.

Continuously peaking out, I watched as Steven practically bounced in his stool as he played, his entire body looked as though someone had just poured a bucket of water over his head. Steven wasn't so much as bruised as the rest, he had bruises here as there but it wasn't so severe. But I couldn't say the same for the rhythm guitarist Izzy. He had a black eye that was very noticeable. It didn't even look like he could see through it. You would swear all of them had been run over by a semi trailer, no they were simply hit by the Crüe.

"They sound good don't they?" A voice from beside me said loud enough for me to hear.

"Yeah they are." I nod my head in agreement.

"Now Suzie-Q, I have been meaning to catch up with you. To hear what actually happened the other day, I know you will tell me it all. From start to end." Turning my head I glanced at Alan, he was staring at me as he spoke. Well he was basically both Guns N' Roses and also Mötley Crüe's manager until they get another manager to replace the last one. He would have to know, and I was the one who really knew everything and to why the fight happened in the first place.

"I don't need everything, just the simple things. So you don't need to tell a life story in it, just briefly explain what happened."

"Well I ha problems with these guys years prior, every single one of the bullied me besides Duff and Steve. I was still hurt because all the things they said hurt me mentally. That same day I met Mötley Crüe. They found me broken hearted. Anyway everything that Guns said to me haunted me and still do today, Nikki was furious and I had somewhat I hatred for the band. I ended up telling Axl what he and his band did to me and Nikki overheard. That's when the fight started. Nikki started the fight because of what they did to me. He always vowed he'd eat the shit out of whoever it was if he crossed paths with them and that's exactly what happened. But Jesus Christ it wasn't Nikki's fault, it's all mine. The fight happened over me." I take my eye contact away from Alan as I finish.

Alan nodded his head, slowly taking a moment comprehending everything I had jut told him. It was in someways a confusing story, but in the end everything made sense. It was my fault.

"Don't stress Suzie-Q, I'm not going to do anything. I just needed to know, beside they all have to come around sometime. After all they will be spending time with each other twenty four seven for about another month. Everything will work out in the end. Both bands have astonishing and top men, they'll work it out. They're all good guys."

"Yeah I suppose." I reply looking out at the band. Maybe Alan was right, everything would work out in the end. Surely they couldn't hold a grudge against each other after being mates, they would need each other sooner or later. They had to. I was sure they would, if I had been the cause of them breaking up their friendship I could be the one who fixes it.