Chapter Sixty-Five

It was no lie. He was really telling the truth. Just as he said, he was waiting at our next stop. The next place that the bands were meant to be performing at. As soon as we had opened the doors to the hotel room, inside was Angry waiting with Alan, both Guns N' Roses and Motley Crue's manager. I could feel my face go bright red, my heart begin to race and my eyes become teary.

"Suzie-Q."Angry smiled at me, opening his arms for a hug. Letting the tears fall from my eyes, I hurriedly walk over to Angry and hug him. I was quite a lot taller than Angry. He was 5' 1" and I was 5' 8" so he almost looked like a midget when I hugged him. I got my height from my Mum. Angry held me tightly, his hand patting my back soothingly as I began to sob.

"I'm sorry Dad. I missed you." I sob. "Don't be sorry. I missed you too darling." He softly speaks, loosening his arm and pulling away, glancing up at me. He himself looked rather teary.

"Alright, you and I need to have a yack. Now." Angry demands, walking into the first bedroom and signalling him to follow me. Looking over my shoulder, I glanced over to see Nikki staring directly at us, he was looking more worried than ever.

"Alright guys, I think we all need a long chat." Alan says to the entire band. Well, this couldn't be good whatsoever. Turning my head back to face Angry, I lowered my head like a puppy in trouble and walked into the bedroom, like my tail was between my legs. Angry shut the door behind himself and gestured for me to take a seat on the bed. Sitting down on the edge, Angry stood directly in front of me and crossed his arms over his chest. "As sickly as you still may look after what happened, you are looking lovely sweetheart. Looking just as beautiful as your mother. You're a splitting image of her." Angry smiles sweetly at me.

"Thanks Dad." I smile kindly, tears still falling from my eyes. Angry took a moment before speaking up yet again. "So what's going on? Alan has told me as much as he knew and obviously shit has been hitting the fan over the last few months." He starts, raising his eyebrow at me. His brown eyes staring through me and his lips pursed waiting on my reply.

"What do you want to hear about first?" I ask, a little unsure with what to start with and more so curious to see how much he really did know. "Lets start off with the Nikki bloke. Which one is here, I quite remember you talking fondly of him a very long time ago. So what's changed?" He now looked completely serious. "Dad, I love Nikki." I say a little concerned on what would happen if I opened up completely about it. "Yeah. But what's happened. Don't try and hide it from me, I can see it Suzie-Q, I know something has happened and you're broken up about it." Angry states. Great. "Look, we have just been going through a rough patch." I try and hold in my tears, trying to sound more confident in what I was saying. "Suzie-Q." Angry demands, now looking a little frustrated.

"Fine! You want to know? I'll tell you. I fell in love with him and we got together right? Everything was running smoothly when suddenly everything went to fucking shit! Nikki changed! He started playing up, he broke my heart into pieces. I've caught him cheating on me numerous times now! But somehow he still has the nerve to tell me he loves me and that he didn't mean to. And just to get back at him, you know what I did?!" I paused, I was currently sobbing. Angry had just become a blur to me with the amount of tears that flowed from my eyes. From the blurred vision, or should I say from more of an educated guess, I already knew Angry would be frowning and looking pissed off. "I fucked Axl fucking Rose."

"You did WHAT?!" Angry raised his voice.

"I had a fling with Axl. Just to get back at Nikki, to try and make him jealous and to make myself feel better. But it didn't Dad, it made everything worse, it made me feel dirty." I wipe my eyes with the back of my palms.

"Suzie-Q are you bloody stupid?! How could you get any lower than sleeping around?! Even with Axl Rose! Don't you realise you're just another one on his belt! What on earth were you thinking! I thought I raised you better!" Angry had his voice raised, loud enough for me to realise he was annoyed "And to think you could be silly enough to love that bloody Nikki wanker after he knowingly cheats on you? This just gets worse and worse." He shakes his head in disappointment. Going silent, I looked down at my lap and allowed my tears to keep falling. Angry was right. I had to of been stupid to of, first of all: sleep with Axl Rose and secondly let myself still fall at Nikki's feet after everything he has done to hurt me. Feeling the spot on the bed beside me move, I felt Angry's arm wrap around my shoulders. I allowed my head to rest into his chest as I cried. I was heart broken, I was confused and I honestly didn't know what I was meant to do. I was conflicted. I loved Nikki all too much that I just couldn't just walk away or ignore it. It wasn't just lust in my eyes, he was everything to me.