Stage 7 [SEASON 1 FINAL] - Dungeon House Foxx

Start from the beginning

Darius looked at her and whistled as his heart was not only skipping a beat but literally bouncing against his chest.

Cassie glances over at Darius and winks then in slow motion blows a kiss to him.

Darius had his jaw drop onto the floor breaking through the weak floorboard along with his eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

While all of this was going on a few of the people whispered just to send someone off to do something. Darius was too preoccupied with Cassie to wonder about this or even think about what was happening around him.

Cassie was too preoccupied with flirting with him as she giggles from his goofy antics and adjusts her breast just to tease him. "I know u want me~" Cassie said as she taunted him to come forward.

{Darius didn't know that Cassie was only teasing him along with the fact that she had a crush on someone else.}

Darius immediately went over to her and just tried seducing her. "You have a beautiful sweet heart and if I may see if you were a nurse I would expect you to bring me back to life while I be your doctor every waking hour giving you that well balanced BTC. I'll give you a river of diamonds and have you roaring every night." He said while kissing up to her shoulder and down her arm.

Cassie blushes a little and giggles "Quite the charmer, don't worry, I'm single~~" She said happily wagging her tail then giving him a big kiss on the cheek.

"OOOOH HOT CIAO!!!" When she did that Darius was like a house of fire as his left foot was tapping like a dog that was excited and hearts were appearing within his eyes, before anyone could understand what was happening to him Darius jetted up into the sky after breaking the ceiling and exploding into fireworks. When looking up into the sky there were fireworks that made out of the words.

HELLLLOOOOO NURSE!

Just for Darius to float back down like a feather into Cassie's arms.

"Be gentle with me, I'm fragile." Darius said as his tail was wagging.

Cassie was about to make this man hers right then and there but she came back to her senses then looked around to see everyone staring at them. "We'll just....take this somewhere private~" Cassie said in a seductive tone.

Darius got up and paid the tabs for the drinks as he kicked onto the floor sending each table up into the air as he was able to catch each one of the containers of alcohol as he drank each and every one. "Now we're cooking." Darius said as he spun so he'd change back into his usual attire and created a belch so loud that multiple bottles of liquor were destroyed along with a strong wind which left everyone with pulled back hair. "Shall we go my dear." Darius said which led to her running over just to hug him tightly.

"Take me home. I wanna be with you until the sun comes up." Cassie said still in a seductive voice and before she knew it Darius picked her up in his arms then.

Darius quickly picked her and took her to any place she wanted to go. While leaving the bar a total wreck from how quick he dashed off as if a tornado hit the place.

Cassie led Darius to her house and he picked the door and got them to her bedroom where there were multiple guns pointed at him.

Darius realized that he couldn't run away from this or try to get away from this ambush without Cassie getting hurt as he was completely trapped........

"Cassie you know the rules on humans in this village so we are going to take him into the dungeons now since he felt the need to not read the sign that said our kind only." While the guard set all this, Darius felt betrayed by Cassie as he allowed them to take him in which would be impossible for many other individuals.... If Darius was in his regular mind everyone in that room would be dead right now.