Stage 1 - Script No More

{People always start a story with Once Upon a Time or there once was but.....}

Gunshots are heard from a house!!!

Angry Hippo: "GET BACK HERE YOU HOWLING SON OF A BITCH!!!!"

{This is not one of those stories.}

Inside the house there was a fox dog trying to dodge buckshots from a hippo who just came home from a business trip just to find his wife in bed with a goddamn dog that was also a fox.

Milf Hippo: "Calm down honey we were just playing!"

Fox dog: "Yeah honey calm down, besides I didn't even finish!"

Angry Hippo: "Well you'll be finished when I have your head mounted on my wall above my fireplace!!!"

The dog fox jumped out the window and before he could try to get down the hill, the angry hippo shot in the ass which led to the fox dog rolling down with his crotch hitting trees on the way down.

Fox dog: "Ow!"
Fox dog: "Ow!"
Fox dog: "Ow!"
Fox dog: "Ow!"
Fox dog: "Ow!"
Fox dog: "Ow!"
Fox dog: "Ow!"
Fox dog: "Ow!"
Fox dog: "OOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

("You're all probably wondering how on the horse did I get myself into the situation well....It all started 1 week ago when I was still a star on Planet Toon.... Kinda.")

///1 Week ago///

Deep within a little forest there are a bunch of trees and signs that it's a hunting season... Just then, there was a human hunter named Jeffrey tiptoeing along the forest but oddly enough and conveniently enough founding a rabbit hole.

Jeffrey: "We must be very very quiet.... Or the rabbit will hear us."

=PAUSE=

("You know how you have that type of job where you get paid $9 an hour and can't even pay off your bills which forces you to do things that are humiliating for a toon?")

=PLAY=

Jeffrey points his gun into the hole and looks in hope that he can see if the rabbit is in there. Meanwhile, a guy wearing nothing but a rabbit suit and a sour look on his face had a carrot in his mouth.

=Pause=

("If you haven't guessed it yet, that rabbit you see there is me, I work for Wacky Boy Studios. I played as their meal ticket Revy The Rabbit since I used to be the star of my own show and skills when he came to my flexibility, sadly all of that has come and gone. Luckily my dad helped me get here after a huge fight with my mom that caused me to be put in the public eye as a menace. Finally back in the spotlight but at the same time this job feels like a rip-off of some kind I just can't put my finger on it.... All day it is me saying the same line over and over and over again.")

=PLAY=

Revy: "Whatcha looking for bub?"

=PAUSE=

("That's all I got to do and then put on a gag of running from point-to-point hoping that I don't get shot which I usually do. I have been on top of the world and down to the very bottom of the ratings poll doing things that would have multiple people wondering what it takes to make it as a celebrity. Well ladies and gentlemen all it takes is the perfect voice, talent, and the it factor that pays the bills, and lips to kiss the ass of your boss so you do not get fired for just making one mistake.")