Thank You...

Hi readers, I hope you are all safe wherever you are. 2020 has been a total nightmare but I hope you are all hanging on....

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude for each and everyone who's reading and supporting my book here. Thank you all so much for the love and support, you've been part of this success. I feel like I'm already a thousand miles away from where I started.

How to Destroy a Fuckboy just earned it's very first award ever since I published it back in 2017. Remember from my previous announcements that I joined the LGBTQ+ writing contest on GoodNovel? The results are finally in and I'm very much delighted and honored to announce that How To Destroy a Fuckboy just won FIRST PLACE.

It was actually announced three days ago and up until now I still can't believe that I just won a writing contest. I'm still basking in the glory of this win. My heart is crying out of pure happiness. I kind of doubted my abilities but hey, we all have those kind of days.

Thank you so much once again.

One last thing, my editor at GoodNovel asked me to change the title of my book since it's way too explicit for most of the audience and might also be censored or be blocked once it will be promoted in Facebook or any other online platfroms.

Personally, I don't really care if it's way too explicit, I really loved the original title as it perfectly fit the theme of the story and I would rather keep the original title but I can't always stick to what I want. So after brainstorming for a new title, I finally came up to a new title which is basically the same as the original one. I changed the title of HTDAF into HOW TO DESTROY A BADBOY. (What do you think about it? Leave your comments here)

I'm going to keep the original title HOW TO DESTROY A FUCKBOY here at Wattpad just because I see nothing wrong with the title but in GoodNovel it will be HOW TO DESTROY A BADBOY.

HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS:

A. Top Three

 Top Three

B. This is how the page for my book looks like.

 This is how the page for my book looks like

C. LGBTQ AWARDS

 LGBTQ AWARDS