"Thank you! Is she sleeping? She had a huge hangover but then had to wake up early because of this and didn't eat anything from morning." Her manager asked in a worried tone.

"She had some food a while back." I assured her and gestured her the table at the end while her husband stared at me with a blank look but it looks judging.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him frowning.

"Don't mind him! He looks at the men around Anny like that as he is suspicious about everyone." His wife explained and I stared at them in surprise.

"But you guys know the deal." I pointed out in a low voice.

"But you are still a man even though there is a deal, right?" He asked and this is the first time I am hearing his voice and it's harsh.

"Don't do that! He helped us today, remember?" she asked frowning at him and he ignored her before walking towards the table I showed them while she gave me an apologetic look before following him.

I sighed returning to my work as we ended up getting customers and that increased the complaints regarding the time and had to help in the kitchen to get the orders fast.

Finally, within the next hour, everything is done and Deepak can manage the rest and close the restaurant by himself before leaving.

"When will you start learning to cook?" I asked shutting down my system.

"I don't know! I think just managing is also fine." He replied frowning.

"Your wish! You need not depend on someone else if there is any need in the future." I pointed out looking at him.

"There is still time for me to think about that. I am not planning to have my place anytime soon and it will like after ten years or something." He mumbled passing a note.

I glanced at it frowning and my eyes widened remembering those two waiting for me for so long.

"When did you get it?" I asked him while he scratched his neck.

"I got it when you were in the kitchen but thought of not disturbing you." He replied while I glanced at the note.

They left saying, they will come back after some time as they are called by the agency again.

"I will be leaving then." I mumbled walking out of the room but turned my direction away from the stairs in the kitchen to the cooking area.

"Do you need anything?" Bharghav asked looking at me but I shook my head before preparing a simple dish by myself as he still needs to do other things.

After packing the dish, I climbed the stairs and reached the second floor which should get opened soon as I already spent money on the interior.

I sighed looking around still feeling bad that I need to wait longer to open this part but then I need to make sure there will be no losses if I open it and this will not get affected in the future even if there is another scandal like that.

I reached the flat and of course, she is still sleeping but she is not snoring anymore unlike yesterday night.

Am I really thinking about her snore right now? I am tired right now for sure and again tried to wake her up like earlier but this time she held my hand that I am using to pat her shoulder before pulling it and I slipped to fall on the space beside her as I was not expecting that from her.

And thank god I already placed the box on the table instead of holding it in my hands otherwise we both would have burned our skins.

Why is there always some accident that is going to happen over my head whenever I am with her? I shook my head and tried to take my hand away but she pulled it more which caused me to get pressed to her body.