Alchohol

(I realized that I didn't change the title for the last chapter, so yeah...)

"No." Azaiwa said as he saw the three walk in.

"What did we do?!" Denki questioned, be was still confused.

"No food in class, no yelling in the hallways, and no running down the halls."

"It was technically speed walking, and we're hungry." Hitsohi reasoned as he leaned against the doorway.

"You all can have it for lunch, Problem Child is going to the counselor." The teacher then got up and started to push the teen out the door.

"Nooooooo!!!!" Izuku screeched as he started to be dragged down the halls.

The whole entire class was confused, except Denki, so it was an overall good morning for every student. Well other than they didn't see the green haired teen the whole day, or Azaiwa.

"Where are they?" Momo questioned as she plopped down on the couch.

"I'm going to guess they're dead." Tokoyami suggested.

"Do not say that!" Iida huffed as he turned off the TV, which had porn on it thanks to a certain purple haired pervert.

"Hey! I was watching that!" Mineta yelled as he turned it back on with the remote.

"No one wants to see that." Ojiro sighed, he was very tired of the class, but Denki petting his tail was very comforting.

"I did!" Mineta argued.

"Killlllllllllll meeeeeeeeeeeee~." Someone mumbled.

This was extremely worrying to the class. They had no clue who said that, well except a few, so concern was rising. They were all planning on calling Azaiwa, but he hadn't been answering all day. The biggest speculation was that he turned his phone off, which the man was known to do.

The class also didn't want to call another teacher, it was very awkward between the teachers. The students could just tell. It was most likley because of a certain green haired teen yelling at All Might, or Bakugou. Who was just a lot, in general.

They decided to just tell the man tomorrow, if he was even there. He would most likley be, but they had no clue if they would be allowed to talk. Apparently, they were extremely annoying. They didn't see it, but everyone else did.

(This is all I could write)