Whoops

(I kinda forgot to put the timeline so I'll put it here:

I'm going off Japanese school year. But, they got exposed during the last week of the first month. The accident happened halfway through May, he left the hospital half way through June. He got pregnant after it, if you remember what I said about what was happening that weekend. The fight happened after the weekend. And the rumor started later that day, curtsey to Azaiwa.)

Chat World

Cinnamon Roll: Burnt hashbrowns aren't as bad as I though they'd be!

Kermit: Why would you eat burned food?!

Cinnamon Roll: I have multiple reasons! Like I'm too lazy to get up, don't want to waste food, and I get to tease Shinsou on how he can't cook!

Hard Cat: Aren't you supposed to be nice to friends?

Cinnamon Roll: No!! You have to be mean! And nice!(Legit me!)

Mr. Ruler: What do you mean?

Cinnamon Roll: Like I'll tell them their stupid, then give them the answer to the homework!

Gravity: That is a bad friendship!

Cinnamon Roll: I feel bad for you guys! You haven't reached that type of friendship yet! T-T

Explode: I always knew you were on crack!

Cinnamon Roll: No! I only snort pixie sticks!!(Do NOT do it! It hurts!!!)

Electro: You aren't supposed to do that!!

Cinnamon Roll: Too late!(or is it 'to'?) But I need to go! Me and Shinsou are going out!

Pink Alien: Where?!

Cinnamon Roll: Cant say! His dad would take him away!

Peppermint: Why?

Cinnamon Roll: Things happen...

Explode: What things you shitty nerd!!!

Cinnamon Roll: Got to go! Text you guys never!

Cinnamon Roll logged off

Peppermint: Well, my dad hates Midoriya.

Hard Cat: Is that all that concerns you?!

Peppermint: What? It's funny seeing him mad.

Now You See Me: I dont care. But did you guys realize he said he was never going to text us?!

Gravity: Is he really not?!

Depressed Bird: I wouldn't.

Pink Alien: But we're so nice!