Pancakes!

' one kick..two kick...green bruise...blue bruise. They won't stop. I didn't even do anything! Just because I'm gay doesn't give them a reason to physically and mentally abide me. Both kids at my school and my parents hate me. " fight dyke!" I hardly know these people, so how can I fight them.'I woke up screaming with tears rushing down my face and Demi's arms wrapped around me.

"shh..it's ok. It was just a nightmare." Somehow those simple words calmed me down just because of Demi.

"what happened?" I just shook my head and snuggled up to Demi. She rubbed my back and I fell asleep. For the first time in months, I slept the rest of the night without a nightmare.

"Hello? Sleepy heads, it's noon. Want me to make breakfast?" I hear Alex's voice but I pretend to stay asleep and move closer to Demi, if that was possible.

"Yes please" I hear Demi say. " Ok, Ill make some pancakes." Alex starts to walk away. He canNOT make pancakes!

"I'm up! I'll make the pancakes! Your still banned from the kitchen after you almost burned the entire complex attempting to making pizza roles." I was standing on the bed facing Alex, I didn't even notice I was straddling Demi with her face almost touching my butt. I quickly got off the bed and made so pancakes. Halfway into it I felt warm arms wrap around my waist and a head lean on my shoulder blade. A few minutes later I finished and yelled for Alex.

After we ate, Alex left to work at a dinner and me and Demi decided to ask each other questions to pass the time until I had to leave to work my shift at the diner.

"When's your birthday?" Demi asks.

"July 5th, 1996."

"What's your favorite food?"

"Chicken wraps."

"chicken wraps?" I question.

"yup. Umm...In a relationship?"
----------------------------------------------yes it's short but I'll write a long one later!