eight legged friend

I woke up unreasonably early this morning, seven in the morning. Demi has her arm around me as her face was buried in her pillow with her short hair covering it in a wavelike motion. I kissed her head and gave back her arm before moving as quietly as I can. She's gonna need it, because she's going to get a rude awakening. Just as I got into the kitchen, Riley came very quietly into my apartment and handed me what I'd asked for via text since she was out near the area yesterday.

"He has been fed already. Alex is gonna freak, are you sure you wanna do this?"she asked while I checked the brown paper bag and nodded.

"Didn't he have a cage or something?"

"My apartment when you need it."

"Ok thanks. I'll show you later."

With that, Riley trudged back to her apartment and closed the door gently. I spent the next fifteen minutes setting up the small collection of cameras Alex has on a shelf in the living room all over the house. All were hidden by a couch, a wooden bar, or just plain darkness. Then, I opened the bag and let the little guy crawl onto my hand in the bag with his prickly leg.

"Hey there buddy. Ready to do me a solid?"

He just looked at me with his Beady black eyes, all four of them, then he started to walk away.

"No no no no." I warned, grabbing the frosted flakes and placing him inside, then closing the box and putting it back . I did one last check to be sure the cameras were on before going back to bed and dozing off.

I jolted up at the same time someone screamed bloody murder. I almost instantly knew by the pitch and heat of the blankets next to me that it could only be Alex.

I hoped out of bed, running out of my bedroom and through the hallway, sliding on my socks into the kitchen to the site I was going for.

Alex was in the corner of the kitchen with a metal spoon clutched in his white knuckles as a half full bowl of serial with a hairy tarantula crawling across the counter. Alex's biggest fear is spiders, and so is Demi's. Demi was holding a butter knife left out from last night on the counter across from the spider, next to the sink. Her eyes were wide as she stared at it, too terrified to move her gaze to me.

"Point for Carly." She painted. "Now get that thing away, you sick bitch."

Ignoring Demi's pissy, unfiltered comment I pick up the creature and get his cage, placing him inside carefully. I didn't even suppress the satisfied smirk on my face because it was only helping my goal of annoying and scaring the two people in the room with me. "Yup. There, Walter the tarantula is gone. Eat your cereal."

Alex glared at me, throwing not only the cereal box away , but the bowl he was going to use away as well and stormed off into the living room. He bent over, grabbed his flip flops, put them on, found his keys, and said he'd be back before glaring at me and shutting the door. That left only me and Demi alone in an apartment full of burnt out screams and the heaviness in the air of two beings breathing a hunger for revenge.

"I need to shower." Demi mutters, leaving the kitchen and letting me stare at her hips as they sway with her stride. Her shorts from yesterday still rest on my bedroom floor, so all that comes between me and her Victoria's Secret panties is the large, black and green Green Day t shirt I got on sale at a nameless store's going-out-of-business sale.

Within ten minutes, Demi was in the shower, singing along to every song that came on pandora through her phone. Demi has the average shower time of fifteen minutes plus twenty or ten minutes of prep time in the shower depending on if she has to plaster or just touch up with makeup. I think she takes forever, but apparently with concerts and television appearances it takes over an hour. Damn.

I do what I need to do to get ready in about ten minutes, then walking into the bathroom, not even caring about interrupting Demi singing Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade as the shower head sprays water all over her bare skin behind the curtain concealing her. Her voice is beautiful, as always, even when she stops to whine to herself about the shampoo in her eye.

"I'm pissing" I say with a smile at her banter with herself.

"Fine, but no peeking in here, my ass is single right now." She replies.

"I'm trying to undo that."

"I know, and I'm not stopping you." That makes me smile, I was going to get all cheesy and make her blush but I was held up. "Don't shit though, that'll slow it down. I don't want to stand here, we're going out to lunch."

I laugh and finish, but don't flush so she'll think I'm still with her. Then I get the flour and a spoon and return, opening the flour lid and putting teaspoon after teaspoon of the powder in the hairdryer next to the sink. Demi put it here last night when she took her toiletries out of her suitcase. Then, I blow the top, getting rid of any stray white dots and flush, putting the supplies back and telling her to hurry up as I walk out, waiting for the shower to stop and for her to be dressed.

Five minutes after the shower was off, I open the door to Demi brushing her teeth. "Thanks for knocking, Carly."

"You're welcome. Is there a place you had in mind for lunch?"

"No, anywhere I guess. I'm feeling a salad though, and coffee."

"So the usual?"

"Shut up."she smiles, rinsing her toothbrush and mouth of Crest toothpaste. Demi picks up the dryer, plugging it it and raising it to the left side of her short black hair, "I like being healthy, but I like a flavorful life. Pick a place, I'll go with th-" She stops when she presses the button on the hairdryer button and what looks like at least a third of a cup of flour blasts into her hair and ear. "Flow."

I laugh, even through the death glare that gives me anxiety. "You're Elsa now!"

She looks at her white hair, unamused. "Shut up and get out. I'll be there soon enough."

It took her ten minutes at the minimum, and it was full of yelling, cursing, and other colorful words and motions, all directed at me. When she does come out, however, she's breathtaking with her black and white plaid long-sleeve tied around her hips, between a black,low neck, crop top and black Jean shorts with a white, studded belt. Her eyes soon to be covered by the large black sunglasses on her head and smile beaming above her silver cross necklace

"Let's go, lil bitch"
----------------------------------------------COOL FOR THE SUMMER MUSIC VIDEO IS ULTRA HOT. Ok now that that's out, sorry for my absences. I was back earlier, but I needed to write and catch up on over a weeks worth of updates. I'm here now though:) so vote, comment thoughts, share and follow if you like. Love you guys <3

Big loss, Demi and Wilmer have lost there little angel. a big RIP to Buddy Lovato, a truly great dog. Bark and play around in your new form, little man.